Dr Miller's Ban Appeal

Godoffi

Steam Name: TonyKTA or Godoffi

Ingame Name: Dr. Miller, sometimes other things, I think my name was "SCP HARD TO KILL REPTILE" when I was banned.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441103667

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: th3

Reason for Ban: Attempting to Crash the server/Spamming one prop multiple times

Dispute: I got the big perma ban for spawning in the vehicles over and over. I was not trying to crash the server, did not think about lag or anything to be honest, was just in SCP-682 containment and was bored waiting for someone to open my containment. I definitely will not do that again, as I do not want to minge, and I am sorry for even causing the lag, especially since I was just doing stupid stuff out of boredom. I promise to be more mindful and not just do stupid minge things and think about what I am doing. I did not a lot of other perma bans for prop spam (only saw them in Police RP and usually the are with other stuff like RDM, racism, NITRP, etc.), but I did see a couple for temporary bans, so I was just hoping to get my perma down to a temporary. That's all I have. 

20190509125721_1.jpg

Any reason why you had up to 5 pages of you spawning in a single prop all within several minutes and according to some of the time stamps even within 2-3 seconds of each other?

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Boredom. I really did not think I would effect the server. I spawned the same thing on itself over and over again to try to make it ghost translucent. Just wanted to see if I could walk through it. I also spawned blocks to build with initially and a car to fly around with my physics gun and tried to run myself over with it. I was being really dumb and was bored. I probably sound like a minge, or a liar or even dumb which I probably was dumb for that, I won't do it again and I swear I want to RP on this server. I did spawn alot of things including extremely rapidly to create the ghost physics of the item, I did remove it right away when it clearly was going crazy. I don't think I can make what I did sound not bad, but I swear it wasn't to cause lag or crash the server, thats really mean and I promise I would not actively try to do that. 

+ Support

Since this is the first time he has done something like this according to his warning profile and was honest in admitting to it, I would support reducing this to a month or so ban.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I do not want to have my whole defense be on bans in the past. I did not get into this situation because I wanted to "fuck shit up" like the other guy said, I was trying to get a vehicle to do the translucent thing to see if I could walk through it. Sounds dumb but I was in SCP 682's containment area for a while and was really determined to wait it out until I could get a scientist to bring in DClass or someone to release me or anything really. I actually got excited when the Admin teleported to me, but that was short lived because I was in trouble. I know what I did was wrong even if I didnt know the full extent of what I did was, I just think maybe I could be given a break because I do want to RP and I was not attempting to minge. 

You spawned enough props to lag the 50+ players on the server quite extensively and almost caused other players to crash. Why should you be let back onto the server? Also simply because you were bored isn't a good reason at all.

SCPRP Head of Staff

I think its about intent. I did not realize what I was doing would do anything other than spawn the things I chose. I would not do that again, because I do not want to lag other players or crash the server. I do not want to ruin the game for others. I was shown on this server how to spawn things, so this is my first experience doing so. I just want another chance, I really had no idea what I was doing was so serious. Im really sorry

Accepted

You will be unbanned, however you will receive a permanent staff restriction and a 6 month command restriction. 

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

• th3 locked this topic