Posted (edited)

I am sorry for the actions that occurred in March 29 of 2019

I was in a time and situation where I wanted to be out of drama and in my egg head, my only way to relieve myself was to leave and the only thing I could of though was being egged (aka) banned.  

This was a move I shouldn’t of done, if I was more calm I would of probably went and said I would leave and go on loa until I feel better.

I may have lost some trust from a few of my fruit Snack mates, and because of that I would to say I am sorry and ask for forgiveness.

Sorry Campbell  for requesting that ban :(

Sorry Frosty (aka) hopefully future General Blizzard for leaving you in a time that you needed aiding.

Sorry 104th for saying I would help but ended up going rogue 

Finally CW SMT, for waisting your time on what I did

I will appeal my ban shortly when I get back home after school. -Sorry Ex eggs and fruit snack buddys

-Bad Egg China

Edited by China

1 minute ago, [GL] Alpha said:

What the fuck about me

to many people to add in, i am writing the appeal as we speak, sorry that i couldn't have enough time to add the rest since it would be to much people

Love how China got banned on his main for advertising, unbanned on the same account, and then banned again for alt account.

Anyway plz make appeal <3

Honestly you were chill but the shit you and the others told me about the server made me lose respect for u guys. BUT the server and people can change and you never openly did shit to actually harm the server. I wont say ill instantly forgive you but ill give you a chance to change my mind.

8 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

What the fuck about me

alpha please don't swear on the forums, control yourself.