Opinions needed....

ARG

Alright as some of my close friends know I drive a 2012 Lexus RX 350 and well I have seen the Prices of the Tesla Model 3 and I need pros and cons yes I know the logo looks like a uterus but shit if I am getting the Model 3 I will definitely be getting the performance or the Long Range but I am worried for going on long drives and not having enough battery because shit happens and I won't be able to find a charger I AM LEGIT ONE CLICK AWAY FROM PRESSING BUY (Legit I have all the required info to fill out filled and ready to go...) also I am worried where would I put my interior light bar

If you're going to get it for leasure, then go for it! It's an amazing piece of work that's at a decent price.

As a POV response, I wouldn't recommend it. It's really not one of those kinds of cars in my own opinion. The doors are automated so there goes  a couple seconds off your response time especially in a field of "every second counts". Having courtesy/emergency lights in it just doesn't seem right in my eyes. I'd recommend getting a beater car for station responses just because such an expensive car shouldn't be put through the stress of a first responder.