Alex (Porte)'s Event Team Application

Name: Alex ("Porte" for research branch)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81535019

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9/10 (I don't know everything but I am a dedicated fan.)

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No, but I do have experience as a moderator for a ZombieRP and an Admin for a Sandbox server.

How Active are you?: Very active (1-10) 8/10

How many warns do you have?: One warning, RDM of another D class (Honestly was my first time playing as a class D because when I first ever joined the server I immediately began to play solely the research branch.)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: If I had to be completely honest the event team is not bad, but if I was unbiased towards the server I would have to say joining the server as a beginner the events were bland and scarce, and I would love to change that because I don't want anyone else to have that feeling towards this amazing server/community. Another thing is is that I want to get involved with the server, and hopefully, after I become an event team member I could make some changes/making the events seem valuable. I know the first few days of joining I'm going to have to be flexible with what I have at first but I will assuredly rank up, I have faith. Event Team just seems to be an amazing team to be on, I see my colleagues join the team and I say "Hey, why not give this a shot." 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An extremely rare outbreak of SCP-939-STALKER. SCP-939 is already one of the most dangerous entities in the server, but a mutation has occurred in its genes. SCP-939 has gained the ability to go invisible for short periods of time, making it extremely difficult to track and tranquilize the SCP. This new hybrid is the best of the best, but it has one weakness: Once identifying prey and ready to kill, it becomes visible for an approx. 10 seconds. Researchers want this new SCP, but not only foundation researchers; CI Research and Development (RND).

What is your favorite SCP? Why: SCP-049. He amuses me because he is linked or has seen multiple other SCP's. SCP-049 has a lot of lore behind him, and the fact that he doesn't want to harm humanity like most other SCP's, he is actually rational. He is cognitive and sentient. He loves the scent of lavender. He loves to have a good talk, and he is someone that I find worth fangirling about.

Edited by Youtube Rewind 2018

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

-/+ Support

+ Knowledge on the SCP lore is good

+ Never ran in any trouble with you  

+ pretty active

- Be more active on the forums

-/+ Although the event Idea is not bad, I think it’s too bland, try to explain more in depth

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by Garlic

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

23 hours ago, Garlic said:

-/+ Support

+ pretty active

-/+ Although the event Idea is not bad, I think it’s too bland, try to explain more in depth

GOOD LUCK!!!

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

+ Support

I think you're capable of making good ideas come to life on the event team. With the SCP-939-STALKER event, it could be a unique thing people could try out however it may not be involving every class that you could involve. It all depends on how you executive it, so good luck.

-EtherealAnomaly, Captain Hunter.

• Manager
On 5/10/2019 at 3:57 PM, Garlic said:

-/+ Support

+ pretty active

GOOD LUCK!!!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 5/10/2019 at 2:57 PM, Garlic said:

-/+ Support

+ pretty active

GOOD LUCK!!!

On 5/10/2019 at 2:57 PM, Garlic said:

-/+ Support

+ pretty active

GOOD LUCK!!!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 5/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, TideTerror said:

-/+ Support

+ pretty active

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by BlackJesus6996

Please attend the Verbal Interviewing process that will be taking place on 5/16 at 6:30 EST in the 'Staff Interview' room on Teamspeak.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.9e9576ecdc234762cc09b07b43f0f2b6.jpg

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic