Scp-173 - Experimentation 5/8/19

CharaKid

Lore Name: Chara

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Myself

Level D personnel involved: 5

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: Scp-173 has a act for being what is called/nicknamed the statue, and it is said to have no feelings, so I think that this test would prove that Scp-173 does have emotion.

Observation: Test 1: I started off with one D-Class, I told the D-Class to try and give any type of affection to 173, to my surprise the D-Class hugged and kissed Scp-173, as you would expect from 173 it snapped his neck for kissing and hugging it.

Test 2: The second time I tried this experiment I brought two D-Class, the 2 both fairly new to Scp-173, I told them the same thing I told the 1st D-Class this time it ended way differently than I expected, I heard they were hugging him but he only snapped one of there necks but the other one gave him affection and Scp-173 did not snap his neck he was shortly pulled out after and given amnestics.

Test 3: This was the last and final test so I picked 2 D-class that had experience handling Scp-173 I told them to give Scp-173 a hug, only one did exactly what I said and the 2nd D-Class didn't, Scp- 173 approached the D-class that did not hug him and better yet 173 hugged the D-Class, and so my Hypothesis was correct 173 can feel for people.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None

Errors and/or safety hazards:  D-Class had weapons.

Conclusion: So in Conclusion Scp-173 has felling for some people it seems that it likes the people its seen before and sometimes likes  the people that haven't seen it.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

Edited by CharaKid
misspelled words and fixing of the form

MTF E11 JCE/FTO SSGT CharaIEXP Resercher Chara/RIG Unit 9142 Shackle 

lore Name: Pan

Clearance Level: LCZ

List of personnel involved in testing: MTF Explosives expert

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: How long can a D-class stall 173 before it gets bored

Observation: 20 minutes of the D-Class talking, and 173 Missing each neck snap. The D-class was eventually forcefully thrown out once I blinked.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):None.

Errors and/or safety hazards: Medical Staff got in the way

Conclusion:Still Hostile as ever.

@Dcethe ya sorry this is my first actual post that and I'm still fairly new to this, I edited it to what I think is better and able to be gradable  

Edited by CharaKid

MTF E11 JCE/FTO SSGT CharaIEXP Resercher Chara/RIG Unit 9142 Shackle