AlexMSD's False warn appeal

potomanic

Your In-game: Guano

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429129915

The admin's name in-game:Alex MSD

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: SCP-066 swep spam

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):my gmod wont let me put any screenshots or video but you can dm me on discord or ts for a screenshot choose files wont work sorry for inconvenience

Why do you think this warn was false:I was trying to kill someone attacking me as 066 and he pulled me away and warned me

Any extra information:I was chasing someone who said eric and 912 started hitting me so i tried to kill him and that's when he pulled me froze me didn't hear my side and warned and demoted me
Edited by potomanic
filled somthing out wrong

There are multiple problems with this, 1. 912 should not have touched you, 2. If they say Eric you should hit them once and let the music play, not hit them multiple times till they die

1 hour ago, Kade said:

There are multiple problems with this, 1. 912 should not have touched you, 2. If they say Eric you should hit them once and let the music play, not hit them multiple times till they die

- Support for the reason above

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

- Support

I was in the corner by D-Block and heard 066's SWEP go off about 10-20 times well within 5 minuets. You need to wait 5 minuets to use it once. I spoke to 912 and told them not to touch you, but you were a bit combative in the sit which prompted me to give you the warning. I'm willing to work with you in sits to meet in the middle and talk things out, but I won't be yelled at/talked over.

-support
Alex Is pretty new to staffing he may have done a few things wrong but this is a bit out of context. Like Kade said you hit them once and don't chase after them once you have. 912 was in the wrong but in no way should you have attacked. Next time call an admin to help deal with the problem. That's what we're here for. Now about the warn. It was correctly placed but he should've gone over the rules with you (Alex tell me if you tried). In Conclusion, don't go after people once you hit them, you don't need to kill them just injure them. 

- KyleTheOne

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

3 hours ago, AlexMSD said:

- Support

I was in the corner by D-Block and heard 066's SWEP go off about 10-20 times well within 5 minuets. You need to wait 5 minuets to use it once. I spoke to 912 and told them not to touch you, but you were a bit combative in the sit which prompted me to give you the warning. I'm willing to work with you in sits to meet in the middle and talk things out, but I won't be yelled at/talked over.

-support from what Staff said 

That bald Aussie Guy

On 5/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, AlexMSD said:

- Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 5/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, AlexMSD said:

- Support

Uhhhh. I agree with this but. The 5 minute wait ring is only for 1048

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 5/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

-support
Alex Is pretty new to staffing he may have done a few things wrong but this is a bit out of context. Like Kade said you hit them once and don't chase after them once you have. 912 was in the wrong but in no way should you have attacked. Next time call an admin to help deal with the problem. That's what we're here for. Now about the warn. It was correctly placed but he should've gone over the rules with you (Alex tell me if you tried). In Conclusion, don't go after people once you hit them, you don't need to kill them just injure them. 

• th3 locked this topic