Para Zach [P17] Strike Appeal

I gave an excuse for my meeting that I believe meets a reasonable reason to not attend a meeting. It is literally in the place where I was told to place it. I do not want to come back to PRP after a bit with a strike.

~Zach

Strike Evidence.PNG

Evi.PNG

Reason.PNG

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

Most likely an accident. You should probably go straight to command in TS if possible bc this needs to get sorted. Sorry for any inconvenience.

~ Retired Deputy Timmemes D1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

This was a clear mistake, Snr. Lt. Charlie (Joint-Lead of Attendance) has offered their apologies in the discord:
spacer.png

Unfortunately, you are leaving EMS for the lack of respect towards the department. I think it's sad to see you go and wish you the best. The strike should be removed by High Command since Low Command doesn't have access to the roster anymore.

~EMS Captain Cashtag, CP3

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

My apologies! I should have double checked it all.

Strike Appeal Accepted

EMS Assistant Chief Nucleus C3

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |