Para Zach [P17] Resignation

I am really sorry to Mjay specifically. He got me into the idea to fill out an application and I feel like I am betraying him. I had fun at the beginning because I was helping people and I was still learning then. But now I am seeing way to much sheer condescending attitude toward EMS. The plain ignoring of EMS by PD when trying to get information such as "Is it Code 4?" and "Do you need to arrest him when I revive them?" Is also moderately frustrating especially when you get yelled at for reviving in what seems to be a code 4 situation due to the fact that PD ignored the ONLY EMS online trying to get information. Another factor in this decision is also the EMS themselves. One guy who was EMT while I was Para was basically yelling at me to change my ambulance because, "we aren't supposed to be blue! You have to use red!!!!!" Was really annoying as he said that EVERY TIME we were on duty at the same time. Finally, this was the biggest reason for my resignation for a while now, I was being yelled at by everyone at one point to get off of EMS so they could respawn in the middle of the PD raid on whatever building they were raiding. It was a big kick to the face as I was just trying to rp as they were. No one seems to respect the fact that EMS cannot enter an area that is not code 4. This has kind of ruined the fun of PRP in total for me tbh. I may come back hopefully to a better community that actually values EMS as it was made to seem to be a class that needs more people to me. On the contrary, however, I feel. People want less EMS so so they can respawn when they want which is made extremely clear by the player's tones in OOC. I have commitments to MRP if anyone requires me as I am normally on that. I am in the official discord and the EMS discord if anyone needs me. I'll also most likely be in the MRP vc's in ts if anyone wants to talk to me. Love you all, I hope you have a great time roleplaying.

Thank yous:

Mjay: For accepting me into this glorious community and for training me and keeping me in good moods while on patrols

Alex: For promoting me to Paramedic which was a shocker.

Nucleus: You're just great

~ [P17] Paramedic Zach signing off

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

This is a community wide issue that I do want SMT to look into cause to be honest I've had enough of my medics and low command being mocked because they are EMS. I'm so sorry that you've had a bad time in EMS and I do hope you come back sometime in the future. For the EMT if your reading YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE BLUE F-350 and YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL A HIGHER RANK WHAT TO DO. IF I FIND OUT WHO THIS IS THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, arollin96227 said:

This is a community wide issue that I do want SMT to look into cause to be honest I've had enough of my medics and low command being mocked because they are EMS. I'm so sorry that you've had a bad time in EMS and I do hope you come back sometime in the future. For the EMT if your reading YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE BLUE F-350 and YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL A HIGHER RANK WHAT TO DO. IF I FIND OUT WHO THIS IS THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

I may be back at some point but I have gotten a higher level of responsibility on MRP. Hope to be able to come back to EMS one day.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

It was good to have you in the department Zach, we wish you luck with MRP.

Assistant Chief Nucleus C3

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |