Pentagon's MAJCOM Application

Should I be MAJCOM?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. MAJCOM

• Yes, he should be MAJCOM
    • No, he shouldn't be MAJCOM

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Pentagon

2.What Is Your current Rank?(CMSGT+): CMSGT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MAJCOM?(Two Officer's): USAF CPT Zach, US CPT Jay

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MAJCOM?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): I believe that I should help soldiers on the ground instead of having men that fight for this country dying because of no help. I feel selfish for not fighting with troops on the ground. I have a good relationship with a lot of the USAF and almost all of the soldiers in other branches and I am on everyday. I feel the need to help teammates and no matter what, I help my teammates where ever they need it.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MAJCOM (30-50 Words Min): I would like to fill the roles and get people a bit more active. I would love to support my teammates a lot more by being a MAJCOM Operative, whether it be in the air or the ground. I would also like to set a good example for others as I have been demonstrated to since I was an AB. I will never disobey my higher officers and ranked soldiers and will complete any task I am needed to do as soon as it is ordered.

8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): I can be on everyday but I will usually get on around 3PM-9PM. I can play for about 1-6 Hours.

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 0

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): No

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates any way necessary?: Yes.

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of those appointed over me” - Pentagon

+support 

-Great Guy

-Mature

-Active

-It is Pentagon

+ Support

- Very Active

- Great Soldier

- Respects Higher Ups

- Very Mature

- Valued USAF Member/Flyer

- Great Personality