Nu7 Branch Update - Accepted

Blackbeard

Name of Job: Nu-7 Officer

Job Model (Model Paths): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792509629 models/jwk987/cod/ghost/keegan2.mdl

Job Description: As a Officer in Nu7, you are 3rd in command and are in charge of receiving orders from your commanders and making sure the enlisted follow them. 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):  tfa_kac_pdw, tfa_csgo_deagle ,  tfa_csgo_frag , tfa_csgo_smoke , tfa_csgo_flash, weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_m9, dradio

Job Salary: $150

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 175

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): N/A

Name of Job: Nu-7 Heavy

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/maolong_operator_skin11_pm.mdl

Job Description:  The MTF Nu-7 is equipped with a heavy weapon. They are usually in front with suppresing fire for the rest of the troops. Their Clearence is level 3.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):  tfa_csgo_m249 , tfa_csgo_tec9 , tfa_csgo_frag , tfa_csgo_smoke , tfa_csgo_flash,  weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_m9, dradio

Job HP: 200

Job Armor: 200

Name of Job: Nu-7 Operative

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/maolong_operator_skin11_pm.mdl

Job Description: The MTF Nu-7 Operative is the starting rank for Nu-7. They are also known as the enlisted of Nu-7. The MTF Nu-7 Operative is tasked with learning the basics of Nu-7. Once they are trained as Nu-7 they will start their adventure. Their Clearance is Level 2.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_m4a4 , tfa_ump45 , tfa_csgo_fiveseven , tfa_csgo_flash , tfa_csgo_frag,  weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_m9, dradio

Job Salary: $100

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 125

Name of Job: Nu-7 Commander

Job Model (Model Paths): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792509629  models/jwk987/cod/ghost/merrick.mdl

Job Description: The MTF Nu-7 Commander leads Nu-7 to the best of their ability. They will try to guide everybody on their feet And how to do their job properly. This job is accessible to the Colonel, Vice Commander, and the Commander. They also have security Clearance level 4.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_ak47 , tfa_csgo_sawedoff ,  tfa_csgo_awp ,  , tfa_nmrih_fubar , tfa_csgo_frag , tfa_csgo_flash , tfa_csgo_smoke, fas2_ifak,  weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_m9, dradio

Job Salary: $200

Job HP: 250

Job Armor: 250

Name of Job: MTF Nu-7 Stealth Operative

Job Model (Model Paths):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792509629,  models/jwk987/cod/ghost/logan.mdl

Job Description: The MTF Nu-7 Stealth operative specializes in infiltration and recon for Nu7. Utilizing suppressed weapons and cloaking technology, they are very helpful in Nu7 Missions and recons. Their Clearance is Level 3.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_m4a1, tfa_csgo_usp, weapon_camo, tfa_csgo_frag, tfa_csgo_smoke, tfa_csgo_flash ,  weapon_cuff_elastic, weapon_m9, dradio

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 150

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):

Edited by 420 Blackbeard™

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

3 minutes ago, th3 said:

So you want a similar job to a job pack job we have?

I suppose so, but I feel its better and it feels more rewarding to earn it in a way. I'm going to be focusing and talking with command on how we are going to making it the hardest job possible to obtain. This isn't going to be a easy grab to most and with a bit of discussing with other Spec ops commanders from other servers thats kinda similar in a way to our job I have a good idea on how my training is going to be. I'm only going to be accepting best of the best into this rather then just having to donate and having a job.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+1 support 

I think it looks pretty good! The only thing I can really object to is the Stealth Operative being added as a class due to Nu7 not being a "Recon" based unit. In lore they are more about infantry and being foot soldiers, not stealth operatives used for recon scouting. I don't really see a need for it in this specific branch of MTF because the main priority of Nu7 is re-containment, not scouting.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

2 hours ago, Daedran said:

+1 support 

I think it looks pretty good! The only thing I can really object to is the Stealth Operative being added as a class due to Nu7 not being a "Recon" based unit. In lore they are more about infantry and being foot soldiers, not stealth operatives used for recon scouting. I don't really see a need for it in this specific branch of MTF because the main priority of Nu7 is re-containment, not scouting.

Igneous said it probably wont be added 

lol, lmao even

20 hours ago, Daedran said:

+1 support 

This is a default message for all Branch Updates

The update has been approved, this, of course, insinuates that anything deemed non-necessary or unreasonable by myself will not be included within your update. Please also note there will most likely be some things that might have been looked over or forgotten. Also, remember that for some of you the whitelists and keycard access will not be immediately ready so please be patient.

big cat running GIF