Should i be a Senior Admin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i ?

• Yes! ( State why )
    • No! ( State why )

1. What is your in-game name?: CPT Sam 1L34

2. What is your steam name?: Slamboy4

3. What is your steam ID? :?:   STEAM_0:1:89556586

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been a Admin, Super Admin on MilitaryRp in the time being with Gaminglight.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 May, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 8th 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Administrator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 12 but within the time being with gaminglight some warns have been duplicated, and the warnings are older.

9. Have you donated? Yes, 60 USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i have never been staff on any other community as Gaminglight.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes i have, and still use it as a guide if i am not sure about something.

13. Timezone: GMT +2

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar, Scheffer, Fame, Richard, Felix, Friendly Steve, Willy, North, Kade, Jeff Jr

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think i deserve this rank because of my capability of helping others with situations that any other staff or player can’t help them with. In my time being here i have learned from a lot of other staff members, from SMT to JMT and even lower rankings. I have learned to help others no matter what the situation or if he is even cursing at you and to stay calm and remain mature. I have been staff on PoliceRP for 5 months now as a Admin since my transfer before i was a Super admin, being in that position is that you know enough about the rules, punishments and that you are a trusted member of the community. I like helping others, no matter what i find if nice to help someone out if they require any help and you see that people appreciate it if you try your best to do so and get their problem solved. And that gives you motivation to continue what you are doing and maybe better yourself. It is difficult to be seen by others due to timezones, work, college. Either Way me and others that are from GMT are trying our best to remain as active as we can be, but its still difficult sometimes. Within the time being here, i have even learned to train trail moderators, that i so fun to do to teach people to be like one of your own staff team and you learn from each other, and that is the thing what gets all of our staff members to a level where they can probably help someone even though it's a tough situation.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i will Jailtp the person in question  to me and start the sit, ill get the evidence/ logs of the kills he had made to let him see that there is no way around that he did not do it. If he starts cursing i will give the first verbal warning before i will !Gag ( Name) /!Mute ( Name ) the person depends if there is a mic or not.  Then when i get the chance to explain the reason i brought him and ask if there was a reason for this behavior. After i am done with my side of the story i will give a last chance to explain to me why he/she had done that, because MassRdm is unacceptable. if continuing with cursing/disrespecting me i will put the Gag/Mute back on the person in question. Then the warning will be put in place with reason !Warn < Name >/Steam id |MassRdm  | LTAP ( if Left to avoid punishment ) | StaffDiss, when i did this i will enable a AntiMinge on the person of 10000 Seconds. To let him see that we do not tolorate this kind of behavior on our servers. When im finished i will return the person to his last location, and close the sit.

Edited by Sammm
Little edit with perms

+Support

- Amazing guy

- Good Staff Member

- Long Time Member

- Active

As always good Luck ~Calamity

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

-When I used to work with sam when he was a super admin on Military he was always so professional and a great help.

-Been a staff member for a VERY VERY long time.

-I would only assume hes very active over there on PRP like he was on MRP

-Hes always been a big supportive guy and a friend, he can always help with whatever you need.

Honestly I feel he deserves more then just senior admin but I understand the ranking system. Good luck sam come and talk to me sometimes b!

• Sad 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

++++++++++++ Support

Funny, Friendly and a great mentor to newer staff members (myself included)

Sam is active, even during late hours in his timezone to help staff

Longtime staff member

If theres anyone that deserves a promotion, its Sam! 

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

-When I used to work with sam when he was a super admin on Military he was always so professional and a great help.

-Hes always been a big supportive guy and a friend, he can always help with whatever you need.

Honestly I feel he deserves more then just senior admin but I understand the ranking system. Good luck sam come and talk to me sometimes b!

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

• Gaminglight Love 1

11 hours ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

• Gaminglight Love 1

14 hours ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

GoodLuck Samm  :) #BeHappy

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

Edited by Logan
  • Gaminglight Love 1

logan2.png

On 5/7/2019 at 1:01 AM, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

HUGE PLUS SUPPORT!+

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'