Crafting RPGs - Accepted

steppy

What you want to see? -  RPGs removed from the crating table.

Why should we add it? - 

At this point, I really don't know if RPGs are allowed to be crafted in D-Block or not.

- If they're not allowed to be crafted, just remove them from the crafting table, I've had a lot of players/mods say that it's fine and do nothing about it, while a lot of other people say it isn't allowed, then complain about it and reverse. When there are no admins on the server (which usually means a low amount of players) D-Class can simply craft the RPGs and then kill the entire security without much effort or risk for trouble.

- If it is allowed, RPGs shouldn't be able to get accessed by D-Class so easily, they're way too powerful and can kill/damage the whole gensec pretty damn quickly, especially when there's a low amount of gensec guarding D-Block.

I know that there's only so much anomalous left but it's frustrating seeing one D-Class wipe out all of the security with a few rockets. I have also heard about there being a glitch that can be used to get anomalous which is also bad if true.

What are the advantages of having this? - D-Class not being able to wipe out the entire security with RPGs.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class

Links to any content - N/A

Hello Steppy,

I never understood why D an explosive weapon was allowed to be released onto the crafting table. It not only annihilated a majority of foundation members on its release and then said members having to wait 3 minutes as 20+ D class breach into LCZ but there is some sort of exploit going around that allows the ore to make it to be duplicated and perpetuate this issue possibly forever. 

Yet we still have D class who think it’s completely fair that they are able to craft a weapon like this, in D block. I respect people’s opinions but that is unreal unfair, unbalanced and not good for rp at all. 

Huge +support. Or at the very least keep the rule about them not being able to craft them in d block.

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

RPGs are way overpowered, and there is no RP reason outside of a sanctioned event team led event for D-Class to have them.

That bald Aussie Guy

On 5/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

RPGs are way overpowered, and there is no RP reason outside of a sanctioned event team led event for D-Class to have them.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

To be completely fair, all of the anomalous material should have been mostly dried up by now. However, due to some players abusive actions, they found a way to glitch into an area where an anomalous mine still existed. As soon as I found that out, it was removed. Because of that, everything that has to due with anomalous is now going to be removed. Until that happens, people are not allowed to use it.

• Like 3

big cat running GIF