Should I be staff  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Wonton

2. What is your steam name?: Wonton

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:84877245

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 21, 2017, according to my Forums account. I don't roughly remember when I  joined. So I am going off my forums account

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 21, 2017,

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?  VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/a/oTWHbld 13, sadly I was a minge back then, but I have changed dramatically. 

9. Have you donated? 115 US Dollars

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

11. Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read all the guidelines

13. Timezone: CDT (Oklahoma Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I have put in a lot of my effort to this server. I feel like if I become a staff member I have put even more effort to be in staff. I love this great community and everything they have done for me. I have a wonderful time every time I play on this server. I want to do more than just call admin when someone is minging. I want to be their person who stops that and doesn't just call admin. I want to stop people who disobey the rules and make this RP not fun. This is probably the only RP I have put my effort into. I want to help as much as possible. I have put in all my effort into this community and I don't want it to come crashing down because of someone not obeying the rules right. People who like to minge all the time are annoying. I want that to stop. I will admit I was a minge in the past, but I have changed. I have realized that it is more fun to obey the rules. I won't be a corrupt staff member and punish people for no reason. I want to actually do this job right and not to bad. I want to be well known as a good staff member. These are all the reasons why I believe I should be staff. Thank you for your time!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If he continues to cursed I would gag him. Then, jail him if he continues to shoot at me or the person who he called to a sit. I would minge him for 10,000 seconds, and then warn him for Mass RDM and Staff disrespect. 

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Longtime member of the community

+ Good application

- Inactive on forums and TS3

- 13 is a decent chunk of warns

- For 16, Tmods cannot minge for 10,000 seconds. The correct answer is to call an admin+ to issue the minge.

I think that you have a pretty good chance of being accepted this time. Your activity, while not great has improved ingame and you've been with the community for almost 2 years. You are however pretty inactive in both Teamspeak and on the forums. Mainly the thing i see holding you back is your 13 warns (get some of those removed dude!) and your forums/ts activity.

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Good application

- For 16, Tmods cannot minge for 10,000 seconds. The correct answer is to call an admin+ to issue the minge.

I think that you have a pretty good chance of being accepted this time. Your activity, while not great has improved ingame and you've been with the community for almost 2 years. You are however pretty inactive in both Teamspeak and on the forums. Mainly the thing i see holding you back is your 13 warns (get some of those removed dude!) and your forums/ts activity.

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Good application

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/7/2019 at 2:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Good application

On 5/7/2019 at 6:39 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Good application

As always, good luck! ~Billy

On 5/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Decently active ingame

+ Nice guy

+ Good application