Should I be accpeted into ET?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be accpeted into ET?

• Yes
    • No

Name: SuselMaks (Ingame: Susel)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51062510

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 or 8 - I know enough of the SCP world that I know most of the stuff on the server.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I played a lot of roleplays with my friends on sandbox ( I spent most of my gmod playtime there), and I needed to be quick with everything I did to not ruin the the atmosphere of the roleplay and carry on further.

How Active are you?: As active as I can be, mainly weekends beacuse of school.

How many warns do you have?: Only 1 (Not following rules as SCP 106)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I really like the server, and I spend more than 200+ hours playing on it, even paid for the gold rank, but it still didn't get boring for me. Why I want to join event team, is because sometimes I feel like the server gets boring and needs some events/mini events going on to make the players happy and interested more in the server. I play mainly in hours when no ET/Admins are on, so the game just gets boring and players quit the server. I feel like being in event team would completely change the game, and that it needs more ET so it will be way more interesting for players who are in different time zones and can't play in the populated hours on the server. I also feel like being in event team would be great fun for me and everyone else. My opinion is that the server needs some kind of event revolution, so it can evolve in the way the players see it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Nickname: "The 939 Rampage"    The event would start with 3 people being chosen as a pack of 939's (I would first make sure they know the rules of playing as SCP 939 and won't FailRP) which broke out of another site and somehow found their way to site 05, breaking inside the facility at Gate B (So the NTF wouldn't stop them at the beggining). The thing the pack would be looking for are their fellow 939's contained at our site. They would break in and free the contained 939's by destroying their CC doors, then they will go to LCZ and hunt in a pack, like they always do. After the contained 939's, get set free by the others, a special squad of troopers (5 or less in total) designated with recontaining the 939's would enter the facility through gate A (They will use help of MTF/NTF if there is any). They would catch the 939's and recontain the Site 05 ones, and send back the ones which broke out from another site.      Now the equippment: One of the pack 939's would be an Alpha/King, which would get 1.2 size, faster speed and 50% more health. The other 939's will be like the regular Site 05 939's. The trooper squad would be equipped with: A Tranqualizer M9, Dual Berretas, a Famas, Flashbangs (Which make sound but don't hurt anyone), 250 health and 75 armour, the skin/model for them would be the KF2 Horizone Security [SCP Re-skin].

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favourite SCP has got to be 939, beacuse of it's looks and how deadly/fast it can be. That's why I made this event with 939.

Edited by SuselMaks

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+Support
Seems like a great lad
The event seems interesting and I really like the idea
You seem like a perfect fit for the role hit me up anytime you want to make an event if you're accepted ;D
939 is a great doggo

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

14 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support
Seems like a great lad
You seem like a perfect fit for the role hit me up anytime you want to make an event if you're accepted ;D
939 is a great doggo

17 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support
Seems like a great lad
939 is a great doggo

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 5/6/2019 at 5:56 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support
Seems like a great lad
939 is a great doggo

On 5/6/2019 at 6:56 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support
Seems like a great lad
939 is a great doggo

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

With your timezone, you can be capable of Reviving the server from other timezones allowing the server to significantly grow. With your creativity capabilities with the 939 hunting pack, it would be exciting to learn what would happen and how others would react. I believe you could try to involve researchers more if possible when capturing these 939 specimens, but that's my thinking. Good luck!

-EtherealAnomaly, Captain Hunter.

• Manager
On 5/6/2019 at 7:56 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support
Seems like a great lad
939 is a great doggo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Please attend the Verbal Interviewing process that will be taking place on 5/16 at 6:30 EST in the 'Staff Interview' room on Teamspeak.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.9e9576ecdc234762cc09b07b43f0f2b6.jpg

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 1 month later...

Denied

You can reapply whenever you get a microphone / get yours fixed.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"