Wundt's Command Application

Wundt

Name:Wundt

Current Rank:Executive Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):1-3 Months ( I Really don't remember. )

The position being applied for:HCZ Supervisor

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum);First, im a very active member (in-game) i stopped posting tests due to my promotion to Alpha-1 Commander but that doesnt inferferes on my in-game

activity, doing more ''events'' inside the Research Department, such like :

Best Test on the Week : (Basically the best TEST that we had in that week,and a Promotion/Recommendation for Promotion)

Researcher of the Month : (Researcher with the highest amount of quality tests on the month receives the Researcher Of The Month tag alongside a Promotion/Recommendation for Promotion)

Suggestions day : (One every 2 weeks, all the Researchers should give their suggestions on #suggestions (DISCORD)

Improving the training method : (Videos are a better way than just give a SOP, we should EXPLAIN them the rules and not just give a document and say ''Read it please and then anwser my questions'' our give a Training Video that im working on.

- Explaining them on a video ---> (WIP), that teaches them how to do Good Tests/Unique, giving them TIP's of what to do, helping them if they have any questions about the Research Department etc.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;The events would encourage them to do more tests AKA being more active, as a Supervisor i would see who's doing good and promote them (depending on the rank),alongside Event Team we would have more Event's Related to the Research Department and we would have different things to do, not only doing Tests, doing more RoleCall's to purge the inactive and see who are those that actually want to make the Research Department better, creating ''Ribbons'' so they can think ''Being a active member would actually recommend me for promotion? I'll start being active so!

Ribbons/Medals/Achievements : They are basically medals/achievements that can be earned by doing simple things our amazing things, the reward is different for each ribbon.

Education Ribbon/Behavior Ribbon : Staying without any strike for 2 weeks. (Reward : Losing 2 the past strikes / If the Researcher does not have any strike at all, recommendation for promotion)

Fast Researcher Ribbon : Doing 10 ''Decent'' tests on a week. (Reward : Recommendation for promotion)

Flash Ribbon : Doing 20(10 Of them needs to be Quality Tests) Tests on a week. (Reward : Promotion [It depends on he's rank]

Perfection Ribbon : Doing 20 Quality Tests on a month (Reward : Recommendation for promotion)

Crosstests are amazing! : Doing 8 (4 Of them needs to be Quality Tests)Crosstests on a Week (Reward : Losing 1 Strike our Recommendation for promotion.)

Taking my time on the De-ee-part-ment : Play as Researcher every day for one week (Putting him on the roster as Active, if he's already marked as Active on the roster he loses 1 strike, if he does not have any strike he receives a recommendation for promotion)

This time you will die! : Earned by performing 5 Quality Crosstests on a Month (Recommendation for promotion)

- Alongside my others ideas, this should improve the activity of the Researchers, they want to get a higher rank? show why you deserve it :)

Wundt - 5/6/2019.

• Like 1

BIG OLE + support from me

-mature

-natural leader

- but needs to be more active,

Still a big ole + support from me

~Corner

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

You have been a great A1 Commander, but i feel like you have not spent any time on Research this past month. You have written great test logs in the past, however these past 3 weeks i haven't seen you contribute to our branch in any way. I understand that you have school around this year and you had to fix the A1 branch, but i feel like you have your priority set to that branch.

You have not trained any RA's for the last 30 days.

You have post a lot of test logs in the past, however your most recent test log was the 24th - 3 weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Dcethe said:

You have been a great A1 Commander, but i feel like you have not spent any time on Research this past month. You have written great test logs in the past, however these past 3 weeks i haven't seen you contribute to our branch in any way. I understand that you have school around this year and you had to fix the A1 branch, but i feel like you have your priority set to that branch.

You have post a lot of test logs in the past, however your most recent test log was the 24th - 3 weeks ago.

Thats a -1 From me

1 hour ago, Dcethe said:

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

Thats a -1 From me

Big Body Tony

spacer.png