NLR Change for gensec. - Denied

steppy

How long should the nlr be lowered to?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How long should the nlr be lowered to?

• 30 Seconds
    • 1 Minute
    • No change

What you want to see? -  The gensec NLR time behind lowered to 30 seconds - 1 minute when there are less than 5 gensec on the job.

Why should we add it? -  When there's a low amount of gensec on the job, the D-Class can kill them off pretty easily and escape into the facility without a problem. At least lowering the NLR time when there's barely any gensec online would balance out the D-Class killing gensec and there still being someone to guard D-Block.

What are the advantages of having this? - D-Class not easily escaping with a low amount of security.

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by steppy

+support 

whenever im home early, and or didn’t go, I usually watch over the server until someone comes on.

i see this guy and other SO, getting run over by d class, which make it so unfair! I suggest a change of, if there is less then 5 security, they wait for 1 min, at least. Cause a swarm of d class could easily cause havoc, especially when they enter armory and just spawn sniping. But this rule will be hard to put in.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

4 minutes ago, Who R U said:

+support 

whenever im home early, and or didn’t go, I usually watch over the server until someone comes on.

i see this guy and other SO, getting run over by d class, which make it so unfair! I suggest a change of, if there is less then 5 security, they wait for 1 min, at least. Cause a swarm of d class could easily cause havoc, especially when they enter armory and just spawn sniping. But this rule will be hard to put in.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Who R U said:

+support 

Signature.png