BlackJesus6996

Should I get HCZ Supervisor  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get HCZ Supervisor

Name:Black Jesus 

Current Rank:Executive Researcher 

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 weeks 

The position being applied for: HCZ Supervisor

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); I can bring many things to the table really for example, The people that I trained made it far into the branches. I don't do favoritism. The people that I train are very happy to join the research team and the people i trained don't minge on the job. The people that I see i tell them what they do wrong which most people don't really if a researcher is doing bad. When I do my  research the people involved enjoy the time we spent together. Plus I want to experiment on the rest of the scps that I couldn't before. Plus I would like to give recommendations that have a stronger backing to it. Plus most other researchers have warns and I have zero. Also while being low command that means I can do events more with researchers because I can ask them to join it if they would like it. One last thing is that more people would join because I get followed around by random people so i could convince more people to become researchers. Im online of the day every day so I think it would be good to have a active low commend to answer people's questions 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training, etc)?; I do a lot of training and i quite enjoy doing it and I believe that it should be easier to recognize me when we get the new player models. Like im event team I would be doing events that involve the researchers because I feel like that never really happens on the server. I have people that I want to recommend for promotion but I never do because I don't think i have a strong voice right now as a researcher. Plus im part of CI and I train on there as many of you know. I would like to do training to the people that are already trained because it seems that some juniors are still doing things they are not supposed to do. Plus as executive I cant strike researchers that are doing stuff that are not allowed even when I tell them they cant do that. I feel like I need to be higher to have people obey our rules and SOP. Im online most of the day almost every day so I feel like I have a good shot of being what you guys expect a low command to do.

• Like 2

+support

-nice

-leader

-would make a great Command Member

-but needs to improve activity

~Corner

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

ACCEPTED

You have trained around 17 RA's aswell as post 8 test * with atleast half of them are quality *. I see that you are one of the more Active Researchers on foundation as well as being apart of Research Branch for over a month by now. Due to this, i believe you would be a good fit for HCZ Assistant Command.

My only problem is that you are lacking in Quality and Quantity of test just a tad bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, Gamer6 said:

+support

-nice

-leader

-would make a great Command Member

-but needs to improve activity

~Corner

One thing I do have to say, Is the part where you say about your training never causes minges, I'm sorry but I'm going to have call out, Thats near impossible, Every branch, Has the minges, All and all though, Great App.

- Boris

Trap.—

giphy.gif