Should i be a Forum Diplomat?  

1. 1. Should i be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Alpha 

Steam Name: [GL] Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158575448

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? I as of 5/5/19 i have 302

How often are you online on the forums? Every Day

What timezone are you in? MST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I want to join forum diplomat because i want to help kinda clean up the website not like that its messy. Like for Clone wars i could move the Commander applications to accepted or denied. Also i could Move other things to the archive section. i would not just help clone was but any other way i can with other sections of the website. I like to help people out when i can and if i become a forum Diplomat i can do that more than i can now.  I could take some of the work off other people witch i like to do a lot and i can get more chances with this. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I am a admin i have dealt with a lot of mingy people and i always use good judgement when i am on staff and whenever i can use it. I like giving people chances to prove themselves before jumping to conclusions 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would remove all the spammed messages, and if i can mute him from the chat. Then i would message him about it and i would link him to the ban appeal to witch ever sever and i would unmute him if he dose it again i would conact SMT

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

- Active

- Kind Dude

- Mature

- Knows the rules

- Overall deserves it

~ Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."