Research Branch Update Request - Accepted

Dcethe

Name of Job: Research High Command

Job Description: Highest Class of personnel in the Department of Research Overlooking all of those in the branch. Well-known for their skill-set and dedication they have put towards the foundation. ( This is the Merge of DHOR and HOR so we can have RRA without bypassing the 8 Class Limit ) ( + They would be able to WL up to Foundation Doctor )

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_csgo_mac10

Job Salary: $225

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 50

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): The Same Model.

Name of Job: Research Recruiting Agent ( RRA )

Job Description: These are agents who have proven a valued asset towards the foundation. They are sent to various Universities and Colleges across the world to recruit the best scientist they can find. ( They would have the ability to Whitelist up to Junior Researcher )

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): None

Job Salary: $125

Job HP: 125

Job Armor: 25

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110138917&searchtext=Suit ( The Mod should be already Installed its called Suits and Robbers )

models/suits/male_05_shirt_tie.mdl

( Trying to get the one with Khaki Shirt / Pants to distinguish from regular Researchers.

RRA.PNG.59c4d360fab91a3a543dd5c8c4c7978a.PNG

Name of Job: Junior Researcher / Researcher / Senior Researcher / Research Command / Foundation Doctor

Job Description: Same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): N/A

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Recently there has been an Update to the server that has added new Classes for GenSec, but the same modpack also added Models for Researcher. I would like for these to be added over all the regular Researchers, Except Research Assistants ( to easily tell who needs training ).

models/cultist/scp_rp/scientists_1.mdl - Left

models/cultist/scp_rp/scientists_3.mdl - Middle

models/cultist/scp_rp/scientists_9.mdl - Right

1370253943_EyyBoiys.PNG.0996f12fd88b139250fee9bbeff9d3d4.PNG

Also, Research Assistants can still buy Cuffs then self-equip them. Plz remove this.

Also, i would like to thank HOR Toxic for giving me permission to post this update in his absence and thank you Igneous for letting me post it despite not being HOR.

This is a default message for all Branch Updates

The update has been approved, this, of course, insinuates that anything deemed non-necessary or unreasonable by myself will not be included within your update. Please also note there will most likely be some things that might have been looked over or forgotten. Also, remember that for some of you the whitelists and keycard access will not be immediately ready so please be patient.

big cat running GIF