Security Rolecall - 5/5/19 to 5/12/19

Matricies

Name: JJWICKK

Any Concerns?: D class calling me John Wick and me killing them instantly only for Lower gensec to call me such. i hate it. (AHEM) FEAR

Edited by JJWCKK
for got to add something

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Name: GUN

Any Concerns?: TL;DR - I don't want to be a JFTO anymore, and I'm not sure if I've been unwhitelisted as I intentionally never responded to the training test.

I'm not sure if I'm still JFTO as I haven't been on for a while and I didn't do the testing, but I don't want to remain in the FTO rank until I have been retained as I didn't have time to relearn how to train people when I had only done it a handful of times, and it was fairly difficult to understand everything I needed to do that was new, and in what order (at least at first). I want to play on the server, but I don't believe FTO is right for me, as I don't usually take up a leadership role like this, and I haven't been all that dedicated to the server for a while. I will start playing much more often now, but I likely won't train anyone until I have built up a lot more dedication to the server. I don't believe that I'm not cut out for GENSEC in general, but I have a hard time dealing with people who aren't (aka massive minges). Thanks for your time.

Name: Daedran 

Any Concerns?: Newly enlisted personnel shooting at Mobile Task Force units. Along with that, pretty much the usual Trigger Discipline concerns that arise every few days along with friendly fire. 

Another huge issue is when 95% of GENSEC leaves D-Block emptier then the Black Rock Desert in Nevada, and is nowhere to be found when called. I really think that the rank restriction on who should leave should be enforced more.

Also if I may mention, there isn't a whole lot of respect going on right now within the regiment. I understand that the workplace may be frustrating, and you may not like the people whom you work with, but that's something you're going to have to deal with. You need to be respectful and you need to be appreciative of the brothers that you have standing in D Block instead of yelling at each other like I witnessed a few times this week. Respect your higher-ups, and they will respect you in return, and vice versa.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Name on roster: Dinonova 

Rank on roster: Security SM

How active are you: almost every day or when I can get a chance to 

Who should be the next Major: I do not know who to choose to be honest

What can Security improve on? Closing doors, respecting higher-ups, guarding D-block

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I close doors , respect commanding officers, I am active and reasonable. I also don't talk back to someone who is a higher rank, I go to meetings when I am able to, don't abuse my rank or do minging and helping with containing a few scps from time to time.

•  

15 minutes ago, Conner Tyson said:

Name: Conner

Any Concerns?: Yeah

can you send me your concerns over a PM either over here and i can read it now or on discord and i read it when i get home? that way i can try and fix them :D

4 hours ago, Bucket said:

Any Concerns?: How come the server uses teamspeak??

teamspeak is better for the community as a whole as this community is quite big, it is a lot easier on the management team to run things over TS as well if im not mistaken

we do have discords for different parts of the community but TS is the main communication application used 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Name: Frost

Any Concerns?: I actually do have a handful, however, I am uncertain if they will be recognized due to my rank.  

I also apologize as some of my critiques are a bit biased as I did play, ironically, as an SS-Standartenfuhrer at a prison camp on a WWII roleplay server.  Standartenfuhrer being equivalent to a Colonel.  

1. A majority of the new SOs seem to have a complete and utter disregard for the chain of command.  An incident yesterday displayed this where there were three to four LCPLs and about 10 SOs present.  While we had an NCO and a lower-ranking officer online, both were away dealing with multiple HCZ breaches.  The problem laid when only myself and another LCPL had to lead the SOs during a D-Block Riot in which a recorded 10 players broke NLR continuously.  Suffice to say, both myself and my fellow LCPL were cuffed by the SOs, attacked during admin sits, and on multiple occasions had SOs attempting, on their own, to break into the HCZ without authorization...if you attempted to stop them, they shot you.  

2. Security Checkpoints - Perhaps one of the biggest issues I personally have been dealing with is the operation of security checkpoints...it seems that when we do not have a more...*qualified* and *experienced* officer or NCO present, the security checkpoint at D-Block often goes into complete and utter shit-we-are-gonna-get-fucked mode because, for some reason, everyone acts as if there is no precedent on how to properly act and behave when operating said checkpoint.  Also paired with this is how when you are ordered to do something, say guard the hallway, some SOs and LCPLs and other lower ranks have often been...discouraged...to do as ordered given that often times NCOs and Officers are not informed of their stationing beforehand.

3. Keycards - I cannot for the life of me understand why the LCPL keycard doesn't work at all.  I understand recently that it is an issue regarding coding and I do hope it can be fixed as soon as possible.  

4. Patrolling - Now I understand the rules, I understand why they are there...but I believe it would be more beneficial for GENSEC to have patrols within Lower Containment and guards stationed at the passages to High Containment when we have sufficient numbers present.  It blows my mind how everyone is just placed at the D-Block and left there.  In the event an SCP escapes or there is an escaped D-Class, it would be quicker and more efficient to alert these guards or these guards to alert fellow security than walking around a corner and being attacked by said D-Class of SCP.  

5. Weapons Training - I cannot stress how many times I have been killed or seriously wounded by friendly fire.  I would believe that in some part of the training, Trainees are required to demonstrate they not only know the basics of using weapons, they also know when and when not to fire.  It honestly feels that half of GENSEC just holds down the trigger and prays they actually hit something...which upon observation is more likely the case.  I understand not everyone is perfect, and my own bias may be getting in the way, but it seems moronic that an SO ends up killing a 1LT due to firing wildly into a horde of D-Classes.  

Now I am sure there are more things I would probably list, however, these are the things I believe should be addressed as soon as possible, if possible, as it would make RP on the server as GENSEC not only more enjoyable but also less *autistic*.  Thank you for allowing this experience as well.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

Playing a little more today, I also found another issue.

6. Arrogance - Not to point fingers (I most definitely am) but it seems that certain GENSECs like Corporal Boulder seem to hold and bend certain rules to their own applications.  I watched him today gun down a D-Class who stepped on the green line...he counted down immediately and as the D-Class began to back off, he was gunned down without mercy or even basic care.  While I understand the distance between D-Class and GENSEC is to remain that, distant, it is disgusting to see this blatant abuse.  Now at the time, there were no NCOs or Officers nearby as they had been killed by Chaos...another issue that being many GENSEC act unruly and out of line when no command is present at any given time.  

• Gaminglight Love 1