Laidler Player Report

Sion

Your in game name: Sion

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:161096629 

The player's in game name: Laidler

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:500100179

What did the player do:  I was on PRP around 10:45am (BST) and just doing police stuff when 2 cars started baiting me, I didn't do much since I don't see the point in going after a baiter. Anyway, I did my duties and just patrolled outskirt (as state). I was driving near hospital entrance to outskirt when this black sport car bumped into me, I didn't stop him since I stopped suddenly  because of lag. But I drove into city and he followed me honking his horn at me, I realised there were no staff on at the time and decided to speed up a bit cause I knew it would end in a admin sit and I drove off and went to DOC to doa check up. then a hummer was also following me I decided to pull up to DOC and realised the hummer had blocked me in and Laidler running up. I took out my shotgun incase and pressed panic since I was outnumbered. (first link shows this). He didn't kill me or anything just talked about the fender bender. The hummer backed out and I drove away. The hummer then over took me and Laidler cop baiting rammed into me for no reason and there was nothing blocking his sight. Then I went off for a bit hoping they would of left when I got back. But I was wrong. They also fearrp X10 failedrp X20 and RDM X2.
Over the course of 5 hours I reported them to admins 4 times (Sadly I don't have evidence of FRP only the baiting but. Eternity also realised he has made another account to make himself look cleaner, his other account had 30+ warns and this one has very few. Freeze was also watching him for a while.

Evidence (required):  https://youtu.be/vZX0EboTBCQ  (He is In the black car not the hummer. The hummer is his friend)

What do you believe should happen to the player:  I believe he should be banned for around 6 months because people like him just spoil they RP and gets on everyone's nerves 

Any extra information: Expect more info and evidence to be added over the next week when I have more encounters with them. If anyone else has proof just post the link. He also has a friend called Calvin. He helps him a lot during stuff, both are as bad 

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

The video shows both Laidler and Calvin repeatedly harassing Sion. Calvin rammed Sions car multiple times for no other purpose than to annoy him, and Laidler baited 2 traffic stops that he drove away from (which is failRP) and also rammed Sion multiple times.

a 6 month ban seems like overkill to me however, I'd say warning both Calvin and Laidler for Minge/Copbait/FailRP and a minge would suffice

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

The video shows both Laidler and Calvin repeatedly harassing Sion. Calvin rammed Sions car multiple times for no other purpose than to annoy him, and Laidler baited 2 traffic stops that he drove away from (which is failRP) and also rammed Sion multiple times.

a 6 month ban seems like overkill to me however, I'd say warning both Calvin and Laidler for Minge/Copbait/FailRP and a minge would suffice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

8 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+Support

• Yes he was annoying it annoued me just by watching it
  • But yes they are both in a gang the "1" gang so calvin could help laidler out with getting away
  • But when the hummer did stop in the road for no reason and then the black car rammed him was uncalled for

Maybe a warn for copbate definitely not a 6 month ban sorry laidler

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 5/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, EternityAgar said:

Also wanted to note that Laidler recently created a new account and his old account has around 35 warns. 

Yeah, I just remembered this as well. He announced it to the whole server when he did it, claimed he 'forgot his password'.  He's already got plenty of warns on THIS account.  But if you ask him about it now, he acts like he doesn't know what you're talking about.

Found him.  He used the SAME STEAM NAME.

Old 34 warn account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198441527856  warns https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198441527856

New account already with 4 warns https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198960466086  warns https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198960466086

Old account last log off on the 29th.  Compare to Sion's pic of new account created on the 29th.

Screenshot_2019-05-10 Steam ID Finder.png

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg
Heh

On 5/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

On 5/8/2019 at 3:32 AM, warcub03 said:

+Support

• Yes he was annoying it annoued me just by watching it
  • But yes they are both in a gang the "1" gang so calvin could help laidler out with getting away
  • But when the hummer did stop in the road for no reason and then the black car rammed him was uncalled for

Maybe a warn for copbate definitely not a 6 month ban sorry laidler

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic