dylanj2002

212th Pilots

Job Name: 212th Pilots

Model Path: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1631457943 

(Model name in game) models/player/suno/212th/pilot/pilot.mdl

Weapon Kit: repair_tool_evan tfa_752_dc15s_expanded

Health: 150

Armor: 50

Description (Optional): 501st Gets Pilots so we need to keep it equivalent because we're both attack battalions/legions. 212th Also has lore pilots as clearly shown https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CC-2237 This is Oddball just so everyone knows.

At this point every battalion would get a pilot unit since all clones are trained in it so xd, but it is fair to give pilots to 212th since 501st got it.

Being Honest i think that rn the best thing would be creating a pilot branch instead of giving pilots to all the battalions

5 hours ago, omegarwp said:

Being Honest i think that rn the best thing would be creating a pilot branch instead of giving pilots to all the battalions

#PilotBattalion

Posted (edited)

-support

I don't think its time to start adding more pilot regiments since we barely just accepted one. I am for debate on the branch of pilots though even though I don't know about it. Also this post seems like your just trying to follow 501st so please understand what I said a few meetings back. If you feel like you regiment needs help worry about how its managed before jumping to suggestions.

- LTG Blizzard

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

-Support

What Frosty said about a pilot specialty just getting accepted and how it feels like a mimic of 501st.

On 5/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

-support

I don't think its time to start adding more pilot regiments since we barely just accepted one. I am for debate on the branch of pilots though even though I don't know about it. Also this post seems like your just trying to follow 501st so please understand what I said a few meetings back. If you feel like you regiment needs help worry about how its managed before jumping to suggestions.

- LTG Blizzard

+Support

-We need more battalions with pilots