1. 1. Skela vote.

• +1

What is your in-game name?:
Skela
What is your steam name?:
{GL}Idkwhoiam
What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:165988481
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
I’m an event team member. But I have had to take sits when nobody's around. But was able to assist staff members if  needed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
January 2

What date did you make your forums account?
February 13?
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
EVENTTEAM
How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
Have you donated?
20 for myself, 30 for others.
What rank are you applying for?
trial mod
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
nah
Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:
yes
Timezone:
EST
Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I’m honestly pretty active in the server, and I do hold on to responsibilities for my actions and for what I gotta do. I’m a Deputy Head, and a event team, so I feel like I can balance everything. I see that during roleplay, we can have a good couple minges active, and I wouldn’t want that to happen constantly, I feel like I can quick to take action and if I needed help, I can reach out to higher ups. I feel that I can be trusted with taking sits and keep being consistent with taking care of the server and being a great help in the roleplay experience & staffing. I just want everyone to have a great time in our server, making everyone not experience minges and have a quick reaction to a report. I know my way around BLogs, and wouldn’t ever side one person, I will listen to both sides and see if I can gather enough proof to make an action.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If they were to curse at me, I’ll take them to a close location, and wouldn’t take any offense from them. But during that time, I’ll be checking logs and reports of the player, I’ll give him a warning, and spectate him afterwards.

If I caught him in the act of doing it again, I will bring him to a sit, and put a minge with a report on him. Due to him not listening to the first warning. If he continues, I’ll call a higher up to assist on what is needed to be done. By having them put a longer period of Minge time. And a possible kick or ban for a couple days.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• Manager

+Support

Very Friendly

Mature (at times XD)

Very Active

Dedicated

Deserves Position

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Approved Small body

+Support 

Skela is a dedicated member of the server and trusted due to his important position as Deputy Head of RnD with CI and also an event team member.

i think Skela would be a great staff member given the opportunity.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 minute ago, th3 said:

Approved Small body

+Support 

Skela is a dedicated member of the server and trusted due to his important position as Deputy Head of RnD with CI and also an event team member.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Approved Small body

+Support 

*Very Small Body

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Approved Small body

+Support 

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

17 hours ago, th3 said:

Approved Small body

+Support 

lol, lmao even

19 hours ago, th3 said:

Approved Small body

+Support 

+ Support

You warn history gave me pause, but you haven't gotten anything new for a month and a half. Your experience on the event team is also very valuable.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Friendly

Mature (at times XD)

Very Active

Dedicated

Deserves Position

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |