Alex's Major Application

arollin96227

Should I be a Major (Yes) or Do I need more time (No)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Question...

• Yes
    • No

Name: Alex Rollin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155858636

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 months, 1 week, 4 days (70 Days)

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? : 6 (All are old warns) 

Do you have a Working mic? : Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):Deputy Commisioner Bob Bob 1K51

Why should you be promoted? : I pride myself on integrity and honour, as alot of you know I try to be one of the nicest people in Rockford and pride myself on that. As a result of this, I have only ever had to demote 4 people in both EMS and PD and I took all of them cases seriously. As many of you also know I am active in UK times and you will usually see me on several times a week. Over my time in PD I have been at the forefront of new technologies and training techniques, with my cadets being fully trained while on patrol to learn everything from start to finish a normal patrol. My cadets also have more advanced firearm training then usual being trained on weapons such as the FN P90 and FN five-seven. My opinion is if you over teach people it will allow them to better officers in the long term. I am a very good leader following and teaching SMEAC on the server to give officers a better understanding of the operation that we are about to take part in. Moreover I ensure that I retrain people with exercises when the server is quiet. I take very few LOA’s, only 3 I believe and with the current one being for GCSE exams. Most of all though for PD I want to give officers self belief as while they maybe outgunned, If we play the game smarter then the criminals we can win and we do.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by arollin96227

+/- Support 

Although you're very motivated, mature kind and you have a good application. 

I have personally not seen you on Captain for months. I would like to see an improvement in activity. 

PoliceRP Manager

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

I have personally not seen you on Captain for months. I would like to see an improvement in activity. 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 5/5/2019 at 1:16 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

I'm gonna have to agree with Eternity here. Although I do 100% agree that you are a great Captain, I haven't seen you online as much and I feel as if your activity has gone down a bit.

I personally would like you to increase your activity. Other then that good luck!

On 5/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/5/2019 at 9:16 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Good Luck Alex

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Althdough you're very motivated, mature kind and you have a good application. 

Same here but it could be due to time zone

+/- Support 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 5/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, Cashtag said:

+Support

Friendly

Lots of time as CPT

Great EMS High command

But is inactive but does have his GCSES so fair enough im sure he would be active if he could

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 5/5/2019 at 10:35 AM, Cashtag said:

+Support

Friendly

Lots of time as CPT

Great EMS High command

~Lieutenant Cashtag 1L26

also where your poll at?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 5/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+/- Support 

• 3 weeks later...