Futhering tests with 999

Arussso

Date: 5/4/19
File Name: 3447-3
Requirements: 999,066, 1 alpha class, objects red, green and black ,revolver

Going into the test i wanted to see what candy 999 liked, i layed out some m&ms and skittles and he went for the skittles but only consumed the red ones. I then wanted to see if 999 could see colors properly so I layed out red skittles and once he ate them I asked him what color. After he made some weird noises he said black then continued to run around. From the previous test 999 healed a beta class after I shot him. I then brought in the alpha class and shot him in the head to see if 999 would show any sign of sadness. 999 then proceed to "revive" him from the dead.He acted as he took a nap but he remember me shooting him. I gave him class A. I then wanted test the resiliency of 999 and shot him multiple times and he seemed to have just consumed the bullets and thought i was playing with him. After that I asked 999 if he can split himself and he split into 2 and he did so, the 999's seemed to have different tastes in candy and the 999 ate yellow while the other at red. I asked 999 if he can recombine with the 999 and he did so. I brought in 066 because he was red and wanted to see what happened. 999 stared at 066 while it played music, in a second 999 consumed 066 and the music faded. Intrigued I poured red paint on myself and 999 started to consume the red on me and even ate my shirt. I obtained a piece of 999 and we are able to identify its composition.

Aight I don't approve of this