Bwuaka's ban appeal

Bwuaka

Steam Name: ₵lumsyღ

Ingame Name: CheeseTouch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197774251

Ban Length: PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: No Idea

Reason for Ban: Telling MY FRIEND to kill himself.

Dispute: It is 2019 banning for listening to someone else's conversation is pure bull shit. I was talking to him on discord not realizing I was holding my in-game push to talk and I told him to Kill himself - Knowing that he isn't stupid enough to actually do it. We have dark humor so we say that to each other all the time I understand it was wrong and won't do it again. PS. really annoyed considering i spent like $145 on the server.

You need to show proof of the ban, need the admin who banned you to explain their side. If not we cannot really help you with anything. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

The Kings were marching in a line and everyone was interrupting and all I hear is "Kill yourself" and it looked like you were talking to the line of Kings

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Just now, Felix said:

The Kings were marching in a line and everyone was interrupting and all I hear is "Kill yourself" and it looked like you were talking to the line of Kings

17 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

You need to show proof of the ban, need the admin who banned you to explain their side. If not we cannot really help you with anything. 

2 minutes ago, Felix said:

no and when my friend asked you why you said "He was saying the N word" and "shut up kid"

4 minutes ago, Bwuaka said:

no and when my friend asked you why you said "He was saying the N word" and "shut up kid"

That wasn't me. Those words never came out of my mouth.

Edited by Felix

- Support

Whether you were saying to your friend or not, telling someone to kill themselves is the worst thing you can say to someone. You might have been joking or whatever, but its just disgusting how some people mean it when they say it. Ive had personal experience, (sorry to make this kinda dark) I know a guy whos son took his own life because he was getting bullied at school. Again, maybe your friend was ok with it, but you dont always know what people are going through.

3 hours ago, David Charleston said:

- Support

Whether you were saying to your friend or not, telling someone to kill themselves is the worst thing you can say to someone. You might have been joking or whatever, but its just disgusting how some people mean it when they say it. Ive had personal experience, (sorry to make this kinda dark) I know a guy whos son took his own life because he was getting bullied at school. Again, maybe your friend was ok with it, but you dont always know what people are going through.

5 hours ago, David Charleston said:

- Support

If you can't accept hearing that over the internet you shouldn't be on it, simple. it's 2019 you hear worse than that it's a game at the end of the day.

24 minutes ago, Bwuaka said:

If you can't accept hearing that over the internet you shouldn't be on it, simple. it's 2019 you hear worse than that it's a game at the end of the day.

With a attitude like that I can see why you got banned, telling someone to "kill themselves" isn't Welcome on our servers.

-support  ban should stay

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Bwuaka said:

YES ITS 2019 and im sorry to tell you but suicide is also a big problem in 2019 and even over the internet telling someone KYS could just make something click its all it takes trust me ive seen it so grow up. Your Ban should stay

-SUPPORT 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

1 hour ago, Bwuaka said:

Im sorry but thats the stupidest excuse ive ever heard. Do you really believe that just because your talking to someone in a video game means you can do something as cruel as telling someone to take their own life. I know there is terrible people on the internet who think they can get away with whatever they want, do you really want to be one of those people? What if that person you told that to had just lost someone, what if they took what you said seriously. Like I said you dont know what other people are going through and its just horrible how someone could say such a thing. If I heard you say that to someone in real life I would not let it slide because "its 2019." Someone at my school took their own life, the kindest girl I had ever met, always made everyone smile and laugh, and just one person decided to bully her without knowing what she was going through. Now im sorry for taking this way too seriously I just have too much personal experience.

Edited by David Charleston

I don't think you should be unbanned especially with your attitude in this quote. 

2 hours ago, Bwuaka said:

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I can accept it. But i banned you because others can’t and may be sensitive to it.

3 hours ago, Bwuaka said:

+/ - SUPPORT

Doesn't matter what year it is, we all use the internet in one way or another; some people even work from home on the internet for an example Software Developers. It doesn't matter if you were saying, "kys" to a friend as a joke over discord and we ended up hearing it in game.

The internet isn't a game even if Gmod is. People actually can be hurt over hearing words from people on the internet. Just because you are seperated from players by who knows how many miles and a screen doesn't take away a person's emotions. Everyone's life is special and rare even if you don't view it that way. 

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

23 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+/ - SUPPORT

Doesn't matter what year it is, we all use the internet in one way or another; some people even work from home on the internet for an example Software Developers. It doesn't matter if you were saying, "kys" to a friend as a joke over discord and we ended up hearing it in game.

The internet isn't a game even if Gmod is. People actually can be hurt over hearing words from people on the internet. Just because you are seperated from players by who knows how many miles and a screen doesn't take away a person's emotions. Everyone's life is special and rare even if you don't view it that way. 

-SUPPORT 

You were blacklisted once already in the past and now this is a second time. I went through your warnings and found that you were warned by our good ole friend th3 for staff diss because you basically told him to screw off. 2019 has NO relevance on anything involving suicide and I don't care who it was referring to. Suicide is a major topic of discussion regardless of its in a joking manner or not. I do not believe you should be unbanned because your actions in this post AND in your appeal both show that you have no remorse at all. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

52 minutes ago, -Nicky- said:

Mind providing it? Bold claim

I JUST DID THE WRONG APPEAL OMG IM SO DUMB

• Laughing 2

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

You don’t deserve to play here with your claims of this being a “norm” to tell people to “kill yourself” it’s not funny nor is it acceptable. I hope you understand one day that when suicide takes someone you care. It won’t be so funny...

On 5/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Willy said:

You don’t deserve to play here with your claims of this being a “norm” to tell people to “kill yourself” it’s not funny nor is it acceptable. I hope you understand one day that when suicide takes someone you care. It won’t be so funny...

On 5/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, Willy said:

Never said it was normal but me and the friend I was with have a lot of dark humor so wasn't expecting anyone else to hear it... I understand what I did was wrong and at this point know that this won't get accepted.

And can someone provide me with a screenshot of a rule in place saying that I'm not allowed to say that specific word? I understand it's unacceptable as stated above but I'm just curious.

Never said it was normal but me and the friend I was with have a lot of dark humor so wasn't expecting anyone else to hear it... I understand what I did was wrong and at this point know that this won't get accepted.

And can someone provide me with a screenshot of a rule in place saying that I'm not allowed to say that specific word? I understand it's unacceptable as stated above but I'm just curious.

Falls under the rule of common sense. It’s staffs discretion whether or not to punish for that reason. We emphasized multiple times about saying like that as it’s not even rude or disrespectful, it’s down right mean. No matter any way you say it, telling someone to kill them selves is all it could take for someone who is already hurting. Not going to go dark in this post but I have had experience with these kinds of matters. Telling someone to kill them selves is not ok in any circumstance which also falls under common sense.

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic