New Full Loadout for PD Jobs

Unkn0wn_F1R3

11 hours ago, -Nicky- said:

I gotta agree with some of the things Johnny is saying. Much of the police just don't RP traffic stops, at most, most of them will get your ID and if your wanted no guns, but if you are, hella guns. I try to RP traffic stops to the best of my ability because I actually enjoy them, sometimes I even add something a little extra like acting drunk or my license being suspended to have fun. Unfortunately not many PD are trained how to deal with situation like this and it shows.

Just a quick question, is this relevant to the suggestion?

14 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

They never try to as I said they end up engaging me instead of talking. They will learn one day until then stop complaining officers aren’t trained to use their VOICE as their first weapon. But usually officers use excessive force before anything and they suffer the consequences. 

We would try to talk to you if you didn't pull guns out, kidnap us, mug us, call your family members over to us and be wanted, every time I've even tried to pull you over you do one of those things and if not, you just ignore me and drive away. 

Please comment about the actual suggestion now instead of going on about how PD never RP and how you RP everything if you get the chance.

Edited by Unkn0wn_F1R3

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

For the people that are saying that changing the guns for the Police Department will make it unfair for non custom classes (Criminals.) Well then you're wrong because the point of the matter is to buff PD guns to help improve the activity on PD. For saying this is "Police RP" the ratio between PD and Criminal is like 1:4. Now there's no fun in having no Police on a server when that's the point of a server. Adding these weapons will balance it out for everyone and actually want people to play more on PD. 

PoliceRP Manager

13 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

Just a quick question, is this relevant to the suggestion?

We would try to talk to you if you didn't pull guns out, kidnap us, mug us, call your family members over to us and be wanted, every time I've even tried to pull you over you do one of those things and if not, you just ignore me and drive away. 

Please comment about the actual suggestion now instead of going on about how PD never RP and how you RP everything if you get the chance.

Well that’s something criminals do for money 

11 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

For the people that are saying that changing the guns for the Police Department will make it unfair for non custom classes (Criminals.) Well then you're wrong because the point of the matter is to buff PD guns to help improve the activity on PD. For saying this is "Police RP" the ratio between PD and Criminal is like 1:4. Now there's no fun in having no Police on a server when that's the point of a server. Adding these weapons will balance it out for everyone and actually want people to play more on PD. 

It’s no fun when there’s no criminals either and they already have a hard time. If anything lower ranking officers should be striving rewords becoming a better officer so that they can be promoted to use better weaponry and join branches with better equipment.

1 hour ago, BigJohnny said

It’s no fun when there’s no criminals either and they already have a hard time. If anything lower ranking officers should be striving rewords becoming a better officer so that they can be promoted to use better weaponry and join branches with better equipment.

Which is why SNR - CPL only have M4A4s then they can strive to become sergeants and possibly command or to join other departments for slightly better weaponry.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic