New Full Loadout for PD Jobs

Unkn0wn_F1R3

What you want to see? - The loadouts of all PD Jobs to be changed to what is displayed on the link below.

Why should we add it? - It is good to have weapon changes from time to time and to balance out PD to CCs.

What are the advantages of having this? - This may give more interest into PD and balance PD VS Criminal Situations.

Who is it mainly for? - PD/Everyone

Links to any content - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SC80reuokvgu-P47Wcre6pP-1elObBtwiBnhoZE_M_w/edit?usp=sharing

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

Huge + Support 

Changes in weapons to all ranks and changes it up a bit 

MAJOR + SUPPORT

PD has been needing a change of weapons and armor for a long time! 

logan2.png

18 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

Huge + Support 

Changes in weapons to all ranks and changes it up a bit 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support on the gas masks, gas isn't always used

There's no tactical advantage of a gasmask, unless in a raid with tac units where gas is used. The reason I've made it MAJ+ having gas masks is so it is easier to issue other ranks with gas masks for if tac units are busy dealing with a base or if the majority of them die.

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+/- Support

I dont think that PD Low Command should be given the Gas Mask

+Support On the OFC-MSGT

Maby You Can Add one more to the SGM/SM Job

Maby the COL can have a gas mask but not Major

The UMP45 is what has been added to SGT+. If you'd like a better gun as an SM, you'd have to apply for LT.

7 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

The UMP45 is what has been added to SGT+. If you'd like a better gun as an SM, you'd have to apply for LT.

I have tried that a few times already, didnt go so well but ill try still. I was thinking of giving PD a p90 again. When I was a OFC, I destroyed with that thing.

2 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

I have tried that a few times already, didnt go so well but ill try still. I was thinking of giving PD a p90 again. When I was a OFC, I destroyed with that thing.

P90 caused way too many issues, besides the fact that it is very rarely used by police units IRL.

The P90 caused lots of people getting caught in crossfire, including both civilians and officers.

24 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

Is everyonE forgetting about regular criminals?

What about them?

They have far more superior firepower than the majority of PD. They also have more armour than PD non Command.

Just a side note: the server is called Police RolePlay

Edited by Unkn0wn_F1R3

56 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

What about them?

They have far more superior firepower than the majority of PD. They also have more armour than PD non Command.

Just a side note: the server is called Police RolePlay

still needs to be balanced between crims and police. what is a Police RolePlay with no criminals to stop? if it's not fun to be criminal government will be boring. Sure PD have less firepower yet they are not useless if they can learn how to use their weapon properly it can kill very well. If anything they can go to a gun dealer and get better weapons that they are allowed to use like p90's PD and crims have 100 armor why do every gov need an armor boost? while you already have a speed boost? Let's just forget about regular criminals that don't have custom weapons.

Edited by BigJohnny

7 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

still needs to be balanced between crims and police. what is a Police RolePlay with no criminals to stop? if it's not fun to be criminal government will be boring. Sure PD have less firepower yet they are not useless if they can learn how to use their weapon properly it can kill very well. If anything they can go to a gun dealer and get better weapons that they are allowed to use like p90's PD and crims have 100 armor why do every gov need an armor boost? while you already have a speed boost? Let's just forget about regular criminals that don't have custom weapons.

Where's the fun in getting killed in 90% of the shootouts your in, where's the fun in 90% of shootouts being with custom classes where again, your instantly mowed down?

The weapons that we decide to give to PD are they weapons they are allowed the use, they won't be allowed to go down to the gun dealer and get some different weapons. 

How often do you reckon criminals roleplay out situations?

Take yourself for example, every encounter I've had with you in the past month has been a shootout. Most of those times, the majority of PD that responded were... Hmmm... Killed VERY quickly. If anything PD are supposed to have a slight advantage against criminals, such as receiving training and heavier weaponry as in real life. But instead new players joining the server go in PD, get trained, then they head out on a ride along, get killed on almost every call they goto causing them to leave. Then they don't want to join the server again as all they get out if it is shootouts and inevitable deaths. They would then advise their friends on what the servers like and possibly tell them not to join. Then the process repeats with the friends who tell their friends, they tell other players. A small number may stay, but it leads to the unpopularity of the server and a gradual decrease in the player base. People join the server called PoliceRP as they are looking to RolePlay as a Police officer, instead they are basically met with a warzone in which they repeatedly get killed in. Even I find it unenjoyable to regularly play the server due to the drastically decreasing roleplay and the increase in shootouts and custom classes dominating the PD.

3 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

Where's the fun in getting killed in 90% of the shootouts your in, where's the fun in 90% of shootouts being with custom classes where again, your instantly mowed down?

The weapons that we decide to give to PD are they weapons they are allowed the use, they won't be allowed to go down to the gun dealer and get some different weapons. 

How often do you reckon criminals roleplay out situations?

Take yourself for example, every encounter I've had with you in the past month has been a shootout. Most of those times, the majority of PD that responded were... Hmmm... Killed VERY quickly. If anything PD are supposed to have a slight advantage against criminals, such as receiving training and heavier weaponry as in real life. But instead new players joining the server go in PD, get trained, then they head out on a ride along, get killed on almost every call they goto causing them to leave. Then they don't want to join the server again as all they get out if it is shootouts and inevitable deaths. They would then advise their friends on what the servers like and possibly tell them not to join. Then the process repeats with the friends who tell their friends, they tell other players. A small number may stay, but it leads to the unpopularity of the server and a gradual decrease in the player base. People join the server called PoliceRP as they are looking to RolePlay as a Police officer, instead they are basically met with a warzone in which they repeatedly get killed in. Even I find it unenjoyable to regularly play the server due to the drastically decreasing roleplay and the increase in shootouts and custom classes dominating the PD.

PD needs to learn how to RP as well as I usually see some shooting at me randomly or randomly hitting me out my car.  I probably committed a crime or something I'm unaware about and now that they are already popping shots or engaging  a meeseeks will get angry and packs a nevgev under his seat. That goes for any other custom class or criminal, i shouild be getting talked to first instead of battery rammed, or people attempting to taze me. Not going in cuffs for a talk.

20 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

PD needs to learn how to RP as well as I usually see some shooting at me randomly or randomly hitting me out my car.  I probably committed a crime or something I'm unaware about and now that they are already popping shots or engaging  a meeseeks will get angry and packs a nevgev under his seat. That goes for any other custom class or criminal, i shouild be getting talked to first instead of battery rammed, or people attempting to taze me. Not going in cuffs for a talk.

when do you ever talk though or let pd get an actual chance to xDD

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Eve19 hours ago, Hannah King said:

when do you ever talk though or let pd get an actual chance to xDD

They never try to as I said they end up engaging me instead of talking. They will learn one day until then stop complaining officers aren’t trained to use their VOICE as their first weapon. But usually officers use excessive force before anything and they suffer the consequences. 

Edited by BigJohnny

• Fame locked this topic