1 member has voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Cain be GM. Yes or No

• Yes (why)
    • No (why)

In-game name: Rancor ARC Commander Havoc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35169603

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CMDR

Have you donated to the server?: Yes(about 136ish)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: I have 3 weeks on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know lore very well because I have watched the clone wars series multiple times and I read up on lore when i'm on my off time and have nothing to do.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a GM Because I would like to perform something for people that are on when there are no other GMs on to do things for the community which in time could impact our population numbers.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: The reason that you should trust me with GM is because I have been a GM before and I did a good job with some events and I tried my best to be creative and no have a fixed path with events. And the last thing is you should trust me because I am on almost all of the time and can do events even on our low times when there are usually not many GMs on the server that can do these things with the community. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I Have

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A example of an On-Ship event could be that we have word that droids are coming to our Ship but they never arrive and while we are leaving we hear some blaster fire come in from the distance, so we send a Recon team the figure out what has happened and we see that there was indeed a Droid drop ship but they seem to have been in a fight with something. and Are beginning to march our way.

Off-Ship event could be that we received a Emergence call from a Base in the next system but we don't know what happened due to the fact that the transmission has died. Once we get there we find out there are Clone body's lying everywhere and blaster fire is everywhere. When taking a closer look at the clones body's we find out that they were not shoot but cut and sliced. While doing some further investigation on only holotypes (because all power is down). We here an explosion coming from the distance, 501st is ordered to go and check it out. When they get there a single clone is detonating a supply cache because he says that there is something in it. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !give ^/name weapon id

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):Yes !model ^/Name Model id

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

+Support

-Active

-Former GM

-Knows what he is doing

-Not a minge

-Captain Rex / Nova

Accepted! Pm me on Discord for further Information

Orchid#2069

In-game tags added