• Nickly
  • What rank were you when blacklisted?:
    • None
  • SteamID:
    • STEAM_0:1:158351254
  • Reason for Blacklist:
    • Annoying Spartan
  • Why do you Wish to Appeal?:
    • Because I feel like just annoying him is not a grounds for a perma blacklist yes he was running CI at the time and so it was his choice but I want to play as CI.

-Support

*No effort in appeal

*Has been a problem for CI as he just constantly has been sitting in our debrief room cloaked for no reason at all

*Has been banned from CI TS channels due to constantly joining and minging and meta gaming

*Also i'm pretty sure tony has more reasons to keep you blacklisted 

*Extremely annoying at times

Also your not supposed to make an actual appeal on the forums we have a google forum for this, I don't know where you even got this format from.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ubh_PXAIgnvlohM117u6kl6dgGR_J72iNz_UYfyOdO8/viewform?edit_requested=true

Edited by CHIKEN

Just now, CHIKEN said:

-Support

*No effort in appeal

*Has been a problem for CI as he just constantly has been sitting in our debrief room cloaked for no reason at all

*Has been banned from CI TS channels due to constantly joining and minging and meta gaming

Just now, CHIKEN said:

-Support

*No effort in appeal

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, CHIKEN said:

-Support

*No effort in appeal

Also your not supposed to make an actual appeal on the forums we have a google forum for this, I don't know where you even got this format from.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ubh_PXAIgnvlohM117u6kl6dgGR_J72iNz_UYfyOdO8/viewform?edit_requested=true

That bald Aussie Guy

• Manager
5 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-Support

*No effort in appeal

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

6 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-Support

*No effort in appeal

DENIED

You weren't just blacklisted for annoying him from what I remember you were also disrespecting him. From your track record and my experience with you on the server you are a minge, as of right now you have stikes with E-11 and a DNP for 2 weeks for minge. You reason has to be 150+ and the "I just want to play CI" isn't a good answer. As of right now you aren't coming into CI for sometime as in this appeal you have shown that you aren't willing to put in the work and if you were unblacklisted I don't think you would represent CI in a good way.

You may reappeal in 3 months

X. Commander Tony 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png