999 test

Arussso

Date: 5/2/19
File Name: 3447-3

Assisting: 1 d class, 1 beta class and Dr Catsro
Requirements: Bath tub, Shopping cart, 2 revolvers, empty big mac box

Entering the test 999 was being cheerful and making bubbly noises, We told him we are going to shoot the beta class and 999 protected him from 1 bullet by the beta class took the other. 999 began to start healing his wounds and making his pain go away. With this information I brought in a d class that volunteered and had Dr Catsro and myself shoot at each target, 999 attempted to splint into too but it became fatal and the d class was killed.  999 acted such as the d class was still alive and tried to play with his body. After we removed the body 999 became somewhat sad and depressed but not very noticeable. Next I tested if 999 could grow/shrink or take form of other objects. I first brought in a shopping cart and told 999 to go in, instead of flowing through the grates like i expected he held up like a big giant solid. Next I brought in a big mac box to see if 999 would shrink into it but he just consumed the box. After that I had him go into the bathtub and he flowed into it like water but if you put your finger on it, it would act as a solid.

Aight I don't approve of this