Sign in to follow this  
alaric

A farewell

I have slowly lost interest in the server -- not the staffs fault, SWRP, and Garry's mod as a whole. After the amount of hours I've put into all 3 -- mainly SWRP and GMOD -- the game is boring and not fun. I simply have no interest in a game where it's rinse and repeat. I'd like to say some thank you's; but first I'm no well known player or staff or anything of that sort. Just someone who appreciates the community. 

Apache (Shadow) & my time in the 38th: Thank you all for being an amazing start when I joined the server. I honestly couldn't have had more fun in that battalion than I did. Thank you to Shadow for understanding my random inactivity and adjusting to it. Thank you to Apollo, Chris Py, Armor, Dankey, Mute, and the rest of y'all for an amazing time.

Gree (DIO) & my time in the 41st: You all took me into welcome arms when I transferred over and quickly saw something I didn't, allowing me to specialize in ARF and work my way up the ranks despite my inactivity. Thank you for quickly making sure I felt like I was part of the family. Thank you to DIO for dealing with my shit. Thank you to Lin, Lime, Kremit, Flash, and so many more.

I do have a custom class which I plan on giving away -- and paying for. 

Thank you all for the good times - Dune/Anchor

p.s. i'm sorry i was a dick head @ staff team <3

You will be missed Anchor hope you come and visit

4 hours ago, borith said:

You will be missed Anchor hope you come and visit

Thank you for all of the good time that we had together. 

p.s. Im sorry that I was rude to you while you were an ARC trooper.