Chimp's Support Application

ChimpMusic

In-Game Name: Chimp of the Round Table/Chimp on Duty

Steam Name: [GL] Chimp

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189025348

Are you a Moderator+? ? yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? usually all day but there are some days where I wont be in the server

Do you have a working quality mic? yes

What timezone are you in? MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team to help and support people, I always love helping people in the best ways possible. I believe that if I was accepted to be support I would be able to help most of the people that come into the support chats looking for support. There is alot more to it than just helping people out, helping people out makes me happy and I would love to be able to do it in my favorite community and maybe even one of the best communities. To be part of the support team would be great seeing as though I love helping people out alot. :)

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I would be able to help people with most problems and bring a positive attitude to the position 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, my name is Chimp. What sort of problems or questions do you have?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read the rule and promise to uphold them to the best of my ability 

Edited by ChimpMusic
  • Like 1