Ban Appeal - Over a year ago

Aaron Lightnin' (Death)

Steam Name:  Death

Ingame Name: Death

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72338649

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Not sure it was over a year ago

Reason for Ban: RDM under false accusations. 

Dispute:

A little more than a year ago, i was playing on PoliceRP with some of my friends. We were driving around and i killed a few people during a raid, at the time there was also another person on the server with a name similar to mine. 
Death is a very common name so I'm sure it was easy to confuse which Death was RDMing. It probably looked like RDM since I killed a few people during a base raid. It would be great to be back on PoliceRP, I really miss playing it with my friends.
The reason why Its taken so long for me to appeal it was at the time, I was really frustrated so I kinda just stopped playing gmod for a while and then life got in the way so I stopped playing all together. Please consider my ban appeal.
Edited by Aaron Lightnin' (Death)
realized my grammar is horrible

21 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

It doesn't really add up that you got a permanent ban for rdming one time? Is there anything your missing out? 

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

You didn't show any evidence of the ban. You need to explain more about what happened. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

It was so long ago I don't really remember specifics other than there was somebody on the server with a similar name who was fail roleplaying and rdming and i was in the middle of a base raid and one of the staff members banned me because they thought I was the one RDMing. This ban was 2 years ago. Is there any possible way you could please give me a chance? I want to roleplay again on gaminglight. Im not a minge..

5 hours ago, borith said:

Here is the light of what he was banned for

unknown.png?width=400&height=152

+/- Support

You kinda left out a big part of why you were banned. It wasn't one case of RDM, and I honestly doubt that they permanently banned the wrong person, but it has been more than a year since you were banned, and I believe that you should be given a chance do redeem yourself. 

2 hours ago, Aaron Lightnin' (Death) said:

How long does it usually take for ban appeal to be accepted or declined?

Anywhere from a week to months just depends on the situation and how busy smt is at

• Manager
On 5/3/2019 at 3:16 AM, EternityAgar said:

It doesn't really add up that you got a permanent ban for rdming one time? Is there anything your missing out? 

Agreed

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Fame locked this topic