Yes/No  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name:  Emoo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126089388

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7 Here and there I study SCPs but am willing to always expand my horizons

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  I was formerly a SCP Event Team Member on this server

How Active are you?: Very Active on 5 Hours a day

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be apart of event team because I am extremely creative when it comes to events by doing stuff that people have never done, such as not doing a 008 Event I did a Black Queen event when I was Event team which was totally different from what was the regular. I always like to involve everyone in my events and It really sucks to see when an event finishes and people say in OOC "What Event?" I just believe that everyone should be able to have the same amount of fun on the server despite the branch they play. I am always willing to do new things that change up the way people think about the event team and I believe that just based on events a person could judge whether or not the like a server. Such as for me when I joined the GL CloneWarsRP server I was having so much fun due to the elaborate events that were hosted and it really hooked me in.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I've always wanted to do an Are We Cool Yet? Event where they break into the facility going for SCP-173 due to their love for anomalous creatures and further study it in a bunker of theirs having MTF raid them to get back the SCP to the foundation. This would involve D-Class Gensec and MTF because with them going into LCZ for 173 D-class can help them and also GENSEC can help fight against them. It also involves MTF by them either fighting them in the facility or fighting to get back the lost SCPs

What is your favorite SCP? Why? One of my favorite SCPs is SCP 059 because of how deadly it can be, but how underwhelming it really is just because it is a mineral with radiation but can infect both Humans and animals doing that much damage is pretty cool, it can also be implemented in the server during an event which is cool

• Like 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

• Manager
2 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Great Moderator

Would make a good event team member

Seems very creative

Been on this server a while

~Nimo

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 5/2/2019 at 4:17 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Great Moderator

Seems very creative

~The Gaming Goat

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 5/2/2019 at 1:17 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Great Moderator

Seems very creative

~The Gaming Goat

On 5/2/2019 at 4:17 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Great Moderator

Seems very creative

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 5/5/2019 at 6:22 PM, Conner Tyson said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Well known

+ Has former exp.

+ Pretty good event.

+ Pretty good app.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-/+ Support, Neutral

You have experience it seems and I have seen you around as an active member of the Moderation team. The event ideas, however, seems a bit simplistic and as a glorified Chaos Insurgent raid, and I believe it could be improved upon. This is my only issue, otherwise good luck.

-EtherealAnomaly, Captain Hunter.

Please come speak to me in teamspeak ASAP

-SCP:RP Event-Team Lead Hoovy-

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic