Jason's Staff Application- Accepted

[GL] JasonG

Jason's Staff Application Vote | +1 | -1 |   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote once you reply to my application

• +1

What is your in-game name?: I go by a few names, the first being MTF E11 SFM/FM/HFTO SM Jason 912J | Senior Researcher Nick G

What is your steam name?:My steam name is Someone J.  (I don't know if my name is going to change in the time I get accepted/denied.

What is your steam ID?: My steam id is STEAM_0:0:78988321.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I some exeperince at being a staff member. I've owned about 3-4 server (Only one was got a decent player base.) I've also been a staff member on some big named servers. (If you would like to know what *Big Named Server* I've been staff on please PM on teamspecord.)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I’ve been playing on the community for about a year. I joined the server around 2016-2017. I was active for about 4-5 months until something happen that changed my life. I’ve now been active on the SCP server for almost a month.

What date did you make your forums account?: I made my forums account on June 7th 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  As of right now my rank is Gold V.I.P.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have 0 warning as of the time I'm making the application. ( I know you might be think I'm lieing but I got my warns removed about 3-4 days ago.

Have you donated? Yes I have donated on Police Rp and SCP RP. I bought Gold V.I.P on  the SCP RP about a week ago. I have V.I.P + on police RP and I bought that about a year ago.

What rank are you applying for?: I’m currently applying for Trial Moderator!

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: I've have admin on server (My friends for helping him). I can tell him that I would like to leave the staff team on his server.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have the guidelines, I would need to say I'm not the best at memory tho.

Have you read the staff guidelines: I’ve read the staff guidelines a few times. I don’t have it memorized so I’ll keep reading it.

Timezone: My current timezone is CST. (Not going to change for a long time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I was told I don’t need permission to apply for Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): In my eyes I think I should be apart of the staff community for a multitude of reasons. The first being I've been respectful to to the community, I haven't disrespected the name of the community in any way shape or form.  Another reason I should be staff is because I'm kind of known around the community, I've been playing for around 2-3 weeks now and I've gotten to know a lot more people then last time I made the staff application. I also took to account of everything people told me about my application. I changed the things that I thought should have been changed (Expectantly question 16!).Another thing is I would do anything for this community, I love how this community treats there members and staff members.  I'll put aside being a MTF Trooper or being a Researcher to become a staff member on duty. I would need to say I know how to deal with most sits but there are still some that I don't so I think it would be a learning experience for myself. This would give me a chance to reflect on my skills as a staff member since there would be people that know what there doing telling me if I'm doing a good job. The last reason is because I feel like this community has given so much to me and I would like to give something back in return,. These are the reasons I think I should be part of the staff team! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would need to say this is a hard question. The first thing I would do is bring them to a sit and ask them why there where RDMing me. If they would start cursing at me I would ask them to kindly stop, I would only give him 3 times to stop. If he would keep cursing at me I would gag him and ask him another time to stop cursing. If he would keep cursing at me even I verbally warned him three time I would mute him for 5 minutes (Would ask a higher ranking staff before I did that). After I would mute him (If a staff higher staff tells me I could) I would antiminge him for 300 seconds (I would call a staff member to make it higher once I did it)  and Warn him for the reason *Mass RDM | Curing in a sit | Not doing what a staff member tells him |*.  If he would stop cursing at him I would need to warn him for Mass RDM and then I would antiminge him for 150 seconds.

Edited by [Really Sic}jason

+Support - A very active member of this community. I've seen Jason on almost every day and he maintains a serious and mature attitude fit for staff.

Also for you last question, if they do mass rdm you can ask them to stop, but if they were to continue you would get a higher up to put anti-minge on them for 10,000 seconds. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Dcethe said:

+Support - A very active member of this community. I've seen Jason on almost every day and he maintains a serious and mature attitude fit for staff.

Also for you last question, if they do mass rdm you can ask them to stop, but if they were to continue you would get a higher up to put anti-minge on them for 10,000 seconds. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Dcethe said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

What can I say other than this application is great! Although I don't know you, you definitely deserve a chance to staff! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

18 hours ago, Dcethe said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/1/2019 at 7:18 PM, Dcethe said:

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 5/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, Dcethe said:

On 5/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, Dcethe said:

lol, lmao even