Cobra's Support Application

General Cobra

Should Cobra become part of the Support Team?  

1. 1. Should Cobra become part of the Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cobra

Steam Name: [GL]Cobra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63391011

Are you a Moderator+: Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak: Often, 4-8 hours daily

Do you have a working quality mic: Yes

What timezone are you in: CDT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): It would be very awesome to join the support team to help out the community. I'm currently staff on CWRP, and once I do something like joining the staff team I like to expand my interests in other areas and help out as much as I can in the communities. I just felt the confidence in me once I joined the community & team that I can be of use, and I learned a lot over time after joining and becoming a member, and I'm really interested in the GamingLight community and want to be known as someone who helped out. the other reason joining the support team is because the person I am and who I am I just help out anyone as much as I can and see it through, and I would like to help out the support team and to make it easier on the community by doing my duties as a team member. In all, I want to help out GamingLight community with the knowledge that I know from over the years of experience and bring it here to expand.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way: I think I could bring experience and knowledge to the support and have a positive way. I will be working hard to become the best and work along with side fellow team members. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels: "Welcome to the GamingLight Teamspeak, my name is Cobra with the support team, how can I help you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability: Yes

Edited by CobraC

• Manager
17 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/-Support 

I don't think I've ever seen you on in TS

Your app is decent

App has some grammar errors

Staff on CWRP

Good luck! -Coumminty Support Team Member Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗