Research Trainer Addition - Denied

The Gaming Goat

What you want to see? -  A trainer job with access to the F2 menu in research

Why should we add it? -  Because trainers wont have to call staff for every junior WL making it easer for staff to answer more urgent calls. And also when staff are not on trainers could WL juniors

What are the advantages of having this? -  Being able to WL when staff are not on or too busy with more important calls 

Who is it mainly for? - Research

I have already posted something like this before and talked to Igneous about it. If we want a Branch Update we need the HOR to post the request ( if you look in the archives God has done it once before ). The Server Manager wants their to be about 8 classes in every branch ( except gensec ) for various reasons.

I was thinking that once Toxic gets back, we can merge the DHOR and HOR Jobs, as they are not that difference, then potentially add the class in.

+Support

Makes logical sense

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!