Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good addition?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: AlexMSD

2. What is your steam name?: [ECo6] AlexMSD

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:70050224

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, my experience started ofd with GamingLight back in 2014. Moved up to the manager of DarkRP while staffing on the other servers as a super admin. From there, I went to a manager of a Military RP server for about 2-3 months before the community shut down. Went with another user after that to a community similar to GamingLight to start off as a trial mod and worked my way up to the Assistant Manager of the MethRP server, maintaining rank for 3 months before resignation for a rest from staffing and moving onto another roleplay server. After that hiatus, I applied at that server and worked to get upto Administrator where I stuck for there for 2 years before the community fell off and shutdown. Since then, I have gotten into development of servers and have assisted with the creation of a number of DarkRP servers under the rank of Developer and, in one case, was made an owner. I have since dropped that, took another rest, and am back.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 1-1.5 weeks ago

6. What date did you make your forums account?: October 12, 2015

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 from 2015(?) for RDM 
    https://gyazo.com/484592ec34a7de2f2eef33d02b858303

9. Have you donated?: Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Other than keeping rank in some of the servers I've developed, I do not. Rest assured that I have expressed my resignation to these commnities, though some have refused to remove rank. Otherwise, no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes. Understood

13. Timezone: EST (Easter Standard US)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I believe that I am fit for the staff team because of my previous experiences, professional conduct when conducting the duties of a staff member, extensive knowledge of the administration mod used (ULX), and because of my willing nature to follow all instructions given to me by higher ups.

My previous experience ranges. Having dealt with a wide variety of "interesting" situations has given me to ability to properly analyze, conduct, and execute sits. Keeping all order as best I can and only allowing for viable evidence to be used when making my judgement. I operate under "innocent until proven guilty" and with that being said, I must have reason beyond a shadow of doubt to administer any kind of administrative action to either one of the parties involved.

I keep a professional tone at all times, making sure that all sides feel as though there is no bias and allowing them to argue their case. I make sure to intervene when it becomes heated, and will inform parties that the sit isn't for arguing, it is for me to get boths sides of the story so that I can find the truth in the middle. When doing patrols around the map, I keep watch of users while attempting to keep myself out of their roleplay and will interject myself when someone is in violation of a rule. Depending on the rule break, I will either give verbal warning or pull that person away to inform them and administer punishment as needed.

I have worked with ULX for many years, I know the in's and out's of it and how it works. I've set binds for quick access to certain commands in order to prevent damage to player immersion when the quick response is needed (bind example "bind mouse5 'ulx jail @ 120'"). 

I was always raised to respect superiority, to follow all instructions with willingness to get it done right the first time and in a timely manner. I listen, I acknowledge, and execute the instruction based off of procedure. Even when the instruction is immoral, I will still do it though I will contact superiors as needed to inform them that the act was done with instruction from said higher up. 

Overall; I'm here to help. I want to learn and grow once again. I want to bring my past experiences here and to have a place to which I call "home".

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Attempt to remove them from the situation as soon as humanly possible as to prevent further disruption to role play. Once in an isolated area, question them. If they were to begin cussing me out, I would give them one verbal warning that I just want to speak to them about the incident and what caused the outburst, though if they continue; I'd follow the staff handbook and place them on a 10,000 second mingle.

Edited by CrimsonConch

+Support

-Question 16 is paritally wrong since you yourself cant minge for that long but i like what you did before it

-I like your sense of dedication

-You seem like a great guy

I would like to have you on board

• Thanks 1

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

17 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

-Question 16 is paritally wrong since you yourself cant minge for that long but i like what you did before it

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy

18 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2019 at 1:50 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 5/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2019 at 3:50 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

lol, lmao even

On 5/1/2019 at 1:50 PM, GalacticGibus42 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1