Possible Patron Issue - Closed

Matricies

Hello Igneous,

So I'm not sure if this an issue that only applies to my role as a patron at the moment but I'l explain. I've had multiple people tell me that on the Deputy Head of Security (DHOS) job that I should be able to access the F2 billys whitelisting to whitelist for ranks in security. Yet It always says that I do not have permissions. I can whitelist people to SO on the trainer job just fine but I cannot whitelist for anything else. Is there a specific issue with my Patron rank on the server or am I just being lead astray? I'm pretty sure only staff can whitelist for the jobs involved as thats what I've always gone by.

Edited by Matricies

1 hour ago, th3 said:

You may need to spawn a prop in and open the context menu in order to whitelist them. 

Hello Th3,

Thats sort of the problem. I’ve used either the F2 menu or context menu an It always says “Gmod admin suite you do not have permission to use this” or w/e but on the trainer job I can do it just fine.

Edited by Matricies

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

big cat running GIF