Nickalus's Old Mass Warn Appeal

Nickalus

Your In-game: Nickalus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39956041

The admin's name in-game:
The admin's steam name (If you know it): CPT Ruinz 1A63 - EMS CPT Jason Tucker CP2 - LT Chad 1B99 - NSA EOP BamBob01 4D02 - FBI COS LordInsider RA4 - Deputy Chief Bob Bob 1K51 - Connortwos On Duty - Phil On Duty - Phil GSC
What warning did you receive: 
Breach of gundealer rules/pd raid - NLR  - RDM X3 - ARDM, FailRP - ARDM Prop abuse | killed bus driving (RDM) - Copbait - Gravy |Prop Climb| - LTAP  -  RDM, Breaking NLR
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/374359394382774275/572802389976023040/unknown.png

Why do you think this warn was false: None of these warn's were false, just everyone except one of them is well over 3 months old, almost a year old, and I wanna get them removed because it looks bad on me. I know I was wrong and the people in the community know the type of person I am now, I don't break the rules anymore and I'm an extremely serious role playing person. I am sorry for ever breaking the rules in the first place but that was before I has a kid and matured. Thank you for taking the time to look over this!

Any extra information: N/A

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Old warns.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to appeal old warns you must A. Not be warned in 2weeks which it hasn't been 2 weeks since your last warn as I was the staff who warned you and B. Can only appeal 1 or 2 warns that over 3months old

And then it repeats itself 

If so soz chief it's a -support from me 

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

Not so sure on the two week thing, I mean it's only 1 warning, and I haven't gotten any since. But on the mass warn thing, here is a link where a mass warn was accepted: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39233-removing-my-old-warns-from-2017/

40 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to appeal old warns you must A. Not be warned in 2weeks which it hasn't been 2 weeks since your last warn as I was the staff who warned you and B. Can only appeal 1 or 2 warns that over 3months old

And then it repeats itself 

If so soz chief it's a -support from me 

10 minutes ago, Nickalus said:

Not so sure on the two week thing, I mean it's only 1 warning, and I haven't gotten any since. But on the mass warn thing, here is a link where a mass warn was accepted: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39233-removing-my-old-warns-from-2017/

Difference is his was from 2017 whereas yours are from last year all not a year old but I dunno the warn from within the 2 weeks does go against appealing warns that are older than 3months 

That bald Aussie Guy

Well hopefully the SMT look's at the fact that I'm well know throughout the community for not breaking rules anymore. It's really a matter of discretion and I understand everything you are saying Phil, but I really need these warn's removed.

1 hour ago, [GL] Phill said:

Difference is his was from 2017 whereas yours are from last year all not a year old but I dunno the warn from within the 2 weeks does go against appealing warns that are older than 3months