Limit for amout of family on! - Denied

Teh_Gat

What you want to see? -  A limit where only so much of one family can be on at a time or where only so many can rob a store/bank at once. 

Why should we add it? -  With some family's growing very quick it is quite unfair to have 1000 custom classes in the bank with very little gov on. It kinda ruins the fun when your on gov and I cant see how its fun when on Crim. Also with big families its hard to get into them and new players wont stand a chance and will probably leave the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - A fair balance between gov and crim.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov/Crim

Links to any content -  No 

This isnt a hate towards any family, im sure you all know which family I am talking about though. I am in a very large family that does this and it ruins fun in my eyes so dont think this is a biased thing or that im just making this because im mad. I could easily hop on Crim with them and do this but I dont find it right. I hope you guys can see where im coming from.

-support

gov outnumber crims most the time extra movement speed. Novas and awps and other powerful guns. Government should easily be able to wipe out criminals/CC’s especially working together.

bank raids are 10 mins gov get to return while having extra armor compred to crims who can’t heal and can’t come back and have a lot less armor. 

I know a lot of families that aren’t hard to get into and are decently sized if anything they can make friends and create their own family and create their own custom class.non donating crims will obviously have a disadvantage over the non donating ones. But it’s not impossible to kill Cc’s without donating. If you are a good awper u can easily kill custom classes. Other guns like shot guns assault rifles can even kill a cc in good hands. 

41 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

-support

gov outnumber crims most the time extra movement speed. Novas and awps and other powerful guns. Government should easily be able to wipe out criminals/CC’s especially working together.

bank raids are 10 mins gov get to return while having extra armor compred to crims who can’t heal and can’t come back and have a lot less armor. 

I know a lot of families that aren’t hard to get into and are decently sized if anything they can make friends and create their own family and create their own custom class.non donating crims will obviously have a disadvantage over the non donating ones. But it’s not impossible to kill Cc’s without donating. If you are a good awper u can easily kill custom classes. Other guns like shot guns assault rifles can even kill a cc in good hands. 

ugh when you have like 15-20 kings with CC vs like 5 PD and the highest of them not even being a SM its not fair at all 

2 hours ago, Teh_Gat said:

ugh when you have like 15-20 kings with CC vs like 5 PD and the highest of them not even being a SM its not fair at all 

I disagree, most of the time PD wins these bank robberies. It's just skill, Snar has made it very balance within gov and cc. There is so many rules benefiting government like they can come back after 3 mins in bank raid. It's really balanced and we have tac units for a reason.

-Support from me

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

Perhaps you don't take in the perspective that government come back to these robberies and we don't, so how is that fair? This has been denied before, and it won't get accepted. People pay a ton of money for their CCs, so if you want to say it's unfair for government, it's not. If government can come back to active robberies, then we should be able to too. We are always outnumbered.

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

Gas? 

What about all the gov who aren't tac units high command?

+/-Support

This would be good howether if there are an abundance of tac units online then it would be hard for families to counteract that

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 4/30/2019 at 3:31 AM, DasCalamity said:

I disagree, most of the time PD wins these bank robberies. It's just skill, Snar has made it very balance within gov and cc. There is so many rules benefiting government like they can come back after 3 mins in bank raid. It's really balanced and we have tac units for a reason.

-Support from me

On 4/30/2019 at 8:39 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Perhaps you don't take in the perspective that government come back to these robberies and we don't, so how is that fair? This has been denied before, and it won't get accepted. People pay a ton of money for their CCs, so if you want to say it's unfair for government, it's not. If government can come back to active robberies, then we should be able to too. We are always outnumbered.

You'd basically be telling people 'Oh, you're not allowed to get on and play with your friends.'  THAT would get people to leave the server.

• 2 weeks later...

NO

I'm sorry i would like to play with my friends and help them fight and do robberies i'm not going to be stopped from doing this due to a family limit.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/29/2019 at 11:58 PM, BigJohnny said:

-support

On 4/29/2019 at 11:58 PM, BigJohnny said:

-support

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017