Hello!

AlexMSD

Hello all!

I wanted to reintroduce myself into the community after a VERY long hiatus.

I'll give a short back story; I first joined into GamingLight when Zeeptin had a MilitaryRP server that ran more as a TDM. This was back around 2013. I had joined by accident and didn't notice until I had actually taken a look into what server I had joined. Though I had made that small misclick, I was enjoying my time on the server. After awhile, I decided to apply for staff and was accepted for the first time in all of my days playing Garry's Mod. I moved up the ranks, eventually reaching the unofficially recognized "Global SuperAdmin" as well as being the manager of the DarkRP server that was run under GamingLight. Unfortunately, my days were numbered as my 14-year-old brain, not knowing the full consequences of the action, joined another staff member in the creation of his own community. When the Community Manager, at the time, got wind of this, I was promptly removed from all positions of power and exciled from the community.

After some forethought and the opening of my free time, as I had graduated HS and am working a job with decent hours, I have found the time to recommit to the community and to hopefully mend a bond broken with someone who I had betrayed way back when.

I really love how this community has grown. To see new faces though I do find some grief in seeing that most of the old friends I've had are no longer in the community.

I cannot wait to see what my "rebirth" has to offer, to see what new friends I can make and, with due time, apply for staff to, once again, be with the community that I called "home" for the first time ever, and the first time in a VERY long time.

Your's truly,

AlexMSD (Previous KA; Techno Mancer)

Welcome back!!! Hope you enjoy the new things added in the server!!!!!! My ingame name and teamspeak name and real name is Noah Jimes! if you see me be sure to say what's up!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic