• Y
    • N

1.    What is your in-game name?:

Chief

2.    What is your steam name?:

[GL] Chief

3.    What is your steam id?:

STEAM_0:0:105726197

4.    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been staff on GL Military RP Got rank of MOD. Staffed on GL Police RP got rank of Mod: Staffed on Elite Lupus Gaming got rank of mod. I have staffed on GL Clone wars RP and got the rank of mod. Currently staffing on GL SCP RP have rank of admin. It is fun.

5.    What date did you start playing on the community?: (Roughly)

November 11, 2016

6.    What date did you make your forums account?:

November 11, 2016

7.    Current rank on the server?:

Admin/Event Team

8.    Have you donated?:

Yes, around 692.5 Bucks US.

9.    What rank are you applying for?:

Senior Admin

10.    Are you staff on another community (Be Honest)?:

No, Why should I not staff on the best Gmod community. If someone says I am it might be because I joined a friends RP server that died. But maybe came back to life. But I am not going to be staffing on there as it would be breaking the Staff Handbook.

11.    Have you read the Staff guidelines?:

Yes, I have. I will not break them. No matter the circumstances.

12.    Time zone?:

Pacific Standard Time (I am a PST boi)

13.    Permission:

I have: Igneous | Eman | Jeffe | TH3 | Felix | Myan | Gamik Total: 1 manager 6 SA+ 

14.    Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 words minimum)

I have been a part of the gaminglight for a long time. I have played and staffed on all current servers. I have seen a lot of things and been a part of things. I have made some great friends over the years I have played on the community. I will never forget the times I had with people. I remember all the great SA+ that have been with the community over the years.

I have been in many staff sits and before. Both by me causing the sit to happen or me calling it. Also, me dealing with the sits. I know how to be a good staff member and I know how to do sits well. I have dealt with many people that have been RDMING/RDAING/Being racist. I want to be able to help the server even more. It will help me be a better staff and person on the server.

I can go RP on my DORS job which requires me to be in serious RP for most of the time. Then, if I get Snr Admin I can deal with sits on the server and continue to RP. I have been dreaming of doing this, so I don’t have to constantly switch between staff and RP.

I know that even though people are my good friends I will still have to uphold my duty as a staff member. Just because I know them doesn’t mean I won’t warn and minge them. Also, as a SNR Admin I can spawn certain things that can help players, like some sweps that people need for a job and I can bring people back to certain places off duty that get RDMed, so they don’t have to walk back to the place for around 5-10 minutes. (Which can suck) I can also dedicate a lot of time to the server which is what I am trying to do. I will be more active after my robotics is over in 4 ish weeks.

The staff team is great. I want to also open a new slot in the admin section of the staff team. As there is some great SNR Mods on the server which deserve admins but can’t get admin because there can’t be too much of them. I want the best for the staff team. That’s why I want/thing I deserve the rank. (Although some other people also deserve SNR Admin over me.) Also, I know how to deal with stuff on the forums. Aka reports/false warns/ban appeals. I know not to get angry cause they are appealing with false reasons and/or false information.

I have been loyal to GamingLight and a loyal staff member of GL. I hope I can be one of the best SNR Admins on SCP-RP and GamingLight. Thank you for considering my SNR Admin Application.

15.    How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to a admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I will go from the start with me first bringing them to the sit. So, I would bring them to a sit and freeze them. I would ask them why you are Mass RDMING. Then when they start to swear and curse at me I would first go and gag them. Then if they are swearing in chat Mute them also. Then, I would say Hey. Can you please stop. As staff we work on the server to make it fun for people. We don’t appreciate it when people like you come onto the server to minge and cause a ruckus making the server not fun for players. Then I would Minge him for 10,000 seconds and give him a warning for Staff diss/MRDM/NITRP. Then see how it goes on from there. I would continue to go staff and make the server fun for people.

PS: If you vote on the application please leave a reason. I will be responding to questions people ask me. Pm me on discord: [GL] Chief#0449. I will respond to you ASAP. Please also read the other SNR Admin apps as the people who wrote those ones also deserver a shot. (If any are up.) Also, I know that everyone out there can be a great staff member. Just follow the rules and be a nice person. Also, apply for staff. We need staff and maybe you could reach the rank of admin someday.

P.S. I got the permission from the SA+ a long time ago. If any of the SA+ would like to take away their permission. Let me know in your response. I will take it away and try to find a new SA+ to give me permission to apply. I won’t have any regrets against your decision. Also, thank you for reading my application and taking some time to give me an answer. Have a good day.

Edited by Chief_
Updated who gave me perms | Poll

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager

+Support

Active

Been Staff and Admin for a long time

Mature

Great Detail

Deserves Postion 

Dedicated

~Nimo

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Great Detail

Deserves Position 

Dedicated

~Emoo

Can we just talk about how Nimo made all the people say postion instead of position bruh moment

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Great Detail

Deserves Postion 

Dedicated

~Nimo

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||