Should I be a Snr Admin member?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes! (reason)
    • No! (reason)

What is your in-game name?: Freeze 

What is your steam name?: [GL]Potatoking1008 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:158167029 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have a wide staffing experience,  I started on DarkRP (admin) then went to KingdomRP (moderator) > StarwarsRP (superadmin) > HaloRP (moderator) and ofcourse I have been a moderator before around march 2018 on this server and am currently staffing on policeRP for a good amount of time. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  I started playing around 1st of january 2017. 

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on January 15, 2017. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am currently a Admin.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 for LTAP, I crashed/didnt know there was a sit going to be taken place (to be apealed)RI4lDeg.png 

Have you donated? Yes I have. 

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of Senior Admin. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, only on gaminglight PoliceRP. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

? You will be tested on it: Yes I certainly have. 

Timezone: GMT + 1 (Netherlands) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  Snar l Fame l Myan l Rhenic l Jeff l Felix Have given me permission

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) So in my time on gaminglight I have come across many many people, all different, some became good friends of mine. When I started I knew I wanted to become staff to help all the people that have helped me become familiar with the community and I reached that goal, I am a staff member. In my staffing time I have experienced alot of people. From respectful/helpful people to complete minges that do not give two f's about the server. And the further you ''grow'' up in your staff role you learn on how to deal with these kinds of people. You understand what to do, what punishments to give and all that comes with and I know/feel that I control the elements that this job asks from you. I respect each member that is on the server no matter how mingey and treat them all with equel respect/punishments and with respect, respect goes both ways wich makes the job alot easier and funner. I understand the staff handbook and am able to work/learn from it everyday with saying everyday I mean everyday.

My activity on the server is pretty good. I am online everyday from minimum of 1-2 hours (exeptions made) and I try to devide staff/RP as best as I can and even when I am RP'ing I can deal with minges that break obvious rules as the Admin rank allows that and brings great responsibility so I can combine the two and also on the forums I have a good amount of post and am pretty active on forums and in TS wich declares my suport rank as I love helping people with their issues/problems. With good activity comes the perk of people knowing you, they know how you react/act torwards players and it makes it easier to be friendly/respectful with them and I believe I am a overall chill/relaxed guy you can always talk with about anything (almost anything, dont get me started on my driving skills). I like being a staff member and an Admin and I feel that I can do more with Snr Admin and can furfill my tasks as a staff member even more then before. I know it takes alot to be a Snr Admin and I know I can hold this rank/ ready to take the next step into being staff. (400 words)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  So I would jailtp/bring them into a sit on a rooftop/secluded area away from players to make sure we dont get interupted or he harms anyone more and ask the person to calm down and listen, I would explain the situation and get their side, if still cursing I would mute/gag them and tell them what punishment they will be recieving and why. I would warn them for Mass RDM/Staff dissrespect (and spamming, depends on) and after that I would minge them for 10k sec and tel him to read the motd to understand any rule they might not understand in their spare time and after that I would bring them into the minge room to make sure they dont interfear with anyone anymore. 

What ever reactions come, I wont hate you, I respect it for an honest opinion. If I do not get accepted I will just try even harder next time

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Kind regards,

Freeze ¬

Edited by Freeze
  • Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

When I was a Admin, me and Freeze got promoted at the same time and I got to work alongside him, now I think he is definitely ready to become a Senior Admin due to the following

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

Fit for position

Deserves rank

Hard worker

14 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

When I was a Admin, me and Freeze got promoted at the same time and I got to work alongside him, now I think he is definitely ready to become a Senior Admin due to the following

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

Fit for position

Deserves rank

Hard worker

On 4/27/2019 at 1:51 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~ Warcub

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Manager
On 4/26/2019 at 8:51 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~Calamity

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/27/2019 at 10:51 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~Calamity

^^^ he might be a minge but he's our minge and a fantastic staff member who without a doubt is a credit to the staff team 

Signature.png

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~Calamity

Oh lord dis minge going higher?  :3  Mah boi.

+ Support

- Active

- Great Staff Member

- Mature

- Well Respected player

- Overall deserves it

Good luck ~Calamity

Agreed to all of the above, amazing Staff Application as  it really shows how much you care about the server and community. 

On 4/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, Alistair said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Deserves the rank

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||