Chess and Checker tables being added in panic room - Accepted

The Gaming Goat

Should this be added?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should this be added?

What you want to see? -  Just a simple chess and checkers table in the panic room

Why should we add it? - People in panic get bored waiting for the Defcon to rise. Also theres not many reasons why this shouldent be added as far as i know it doesn't lag the server

What are the advantages of having this? - The ability to play checkers and chess in the panic room and not just sitting there 

Who is it mainly for? - Research as they are the main people who are in the panic room

oh and the outside of panic room keycard scanner is stuck on accepted so if this is accepted when it's being added please fix the keycard scanner

Thank you!

+Support

I honestly i think that when you're in the panic room waiting for the defcon to rise, it gets really really boring. So you tab out and watch a youtube video and boom. The defcon rised like 40 minutes ago and you were in the panic room for no reason. Overall when i was research It was really boring being in the panic room without anything.

However a cinematic player would also be nice.

-OG Minge

I think that this is a great idea. It doesn't harm much as far as i know and I'm pretty sure that it's really easy to add.

It could be used to try and absorb damage if getting shot at or getting kidnapped by CI.

+Support

Edited by steppy

+ Support

There's nothing for researchers to do in the panic room, and I've had to deal with researchers prop spawning and killing each other out of boredom. This would at least give them something to do.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, steppy said:

I think that this is a great idea. It doesn't harm much as far as i know and I'm pretty sure that it's really easy to add.

It could be used to try and absorb damage if getting shot at or getting kidnapped by CI.

+Support

That bald Aussie Guy

• Manager

-Support 

It's not needed at all people may get bored but what you should do is have a nice conversation with your peers around you. You can also tab out of game and do somrthing else

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗