Banned as a joke? or is this real?

Noah Jimes

Steam Name: Golden Crew

Ingame Name: Noah Jimes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108461043

Ban Length: 3 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: SWAT MSGT Freeze

Reason for Ban: Spoiling End Game the movie when i didn't say anything about what happened in the movie and i haven't seen it yet. I'm seeing it Saturday and that is when it comes out in my Movie Theater... 

Dispute: I am not like pissed i mean you could've kicked me even though i didn't spoil anything. Honestly i thought it was funny until i lost 1.5 mil from in-game items but i can always buy that back. Just sucks i have to wait now to play a game because someone got their feelings hurt... you know?

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoldenCrew/screenshot/821254455050716614

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Big -Support from me captain

This is incredible, you're refusing to take any responsibility for your actions and instead you're trying to blame other people for being upset by what you did. Endgame is the culmination of 11 years of movies. A LOT of people have been waiting a long time for this and its extremely selfish and says a lot about you as a person when you intentionally ruin it for people, for no personal gain. Even if you don't care about it a lot of people have been waiting a long time for this, and I would have done the same thing as Freeze. It's been said in a lot of Gaminglight community spaces that spoiling endgame isn't funny and isn't tolerated. Wait the 3 weeks and hopefully you return with a better attitude. 

I don’t think a ban should be issued bans should be for major in game rule breaks not for spoiling movies however it’s pretty mingey and also a really dick thing to spoil something for others just because you’ve seen it DONT DO IT AGAIN.

• Rhenic locked this topic