Understanding 066

Arussso

Date 4/25/19

File Name: 2368-6

Requirements: 066 and LCPL Chiken 2x5 cm cube, .44 magnum

Assistants: LCPL Chiken

In the beginning of the test 066 seemed to be confused and was shaking when i brought him into testing, after I introduced myself he stopped and was lifeless for the first 4 minutes I was asking him if he could play music after i was placing objects on him. After the four minutes  he started playing music randomly and responding, The first object I placed on him was a cube and he started playing gentle soft music. I then removed the cube and placed a gun on him to mold into, he started playing hard metal. I asked him to morph into a cat and it started playing eerie creepy music. After that, I removed his cuffs and he started saying Eric. I was questioning this but my phone rang so i stepped outside and had my security question him about Eric, the second he said Eric loud music played and the ball of yarn became deformed and killed our security. I was deaf for about 4 minutes and I cannot recreate or even think about the sound without getting a headache. After this I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut multiple strands of yarn to be tested on.

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this