GeneralDoge’s T-Mod Application - Denied

[GL] Nick

1. What is your in-game name?: MSGT GeneralDoge 1A41
  2. What is your steam name?: GeneralDoge123YT
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:96236639
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I have experience from other servers.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017 on militaryrp (but I stopped playing for a while)
  6. What date did you make your forums account? The day I got VIP+ on PoliceRP
  7. Current rank on server: VIP+
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5
  9. Have you donated? Yes
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

? You will be tested on it: 
  13. Timezone:  Western
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 
  15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank because I’ve had experience on different servers, I am not a minge I don’t troll or like to do anything that breaks the rules. I’ll mainly be on Administration but if the ratio is already filled then I would go rp unless told not too. I am usually always available and I will be able to respond very fast. I’m usually on PD but I will switch over any time to fill out the ratio. I understand that if I get denied/demoted I will not make threats I will just deal with it and find what I did wrong. I will improve to be a better person and admin on the server. 
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would jailtp them and tell them to read motd  then if there was a admin or a higher up I’d ask for permission to ban the guy for 1-4 Weeks for Staff Disrespect | Mass RDM | Minge | Appeal on the Forums gaminglight.com

-/+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- mature

- Active

- First post on the forums (need to be active on the forums)

- Number 16 needs to be worked on

- No Poll

- Other small things on your application 

Overall you are a nice and kind dude, you are really active and I respect you. I would recommend waiting until later and reapply for staff again. I just do not think you are ready currently to become staff. 

Always Good luck ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

- Support

- You made your forums account on Saturday, and this was your first post on it.

- Rarely seen on teamspeak.

- No poll.

- 15 doesn't meet required minimum word count (and you deleted the part about the required word count.)

- for 16, trial mods cannot ban and the correct punishment is listed in the staff handbook, leading me to believe that you haven't actually read it.

Overall, I just do not feel that you are ready for staff. Your application is decent but it has a lot of small errors that could have been easily avoided. You're pretty active ingame but I rarely see you on Teamspeak and this was your first forums post. If you get denied this time, I'd recommend rereading the staff handbook and taking a little bit more time on your application, as well as increasing your forums activity.

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

20 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

- 15 doesn't meet required minimum word count (and you deleted the part about the required word count.)

- for 16, trial mods cannot ban and the correct punishment is listed in the staff handbook, leading me to believe that you haven't actually read it.

Overall, I just do not feel that you are ready for staff. Your application is decent but it has a lot of small errors that could have been easily avoided. You're pretty active ingame but I rarely see you on Teamspeak and this was your first forums post. If you get denied this time, I'd recommend rereading the staff handbook and taking a little bit more time on your application, as well as increasing your forums activity.

• Manager
5 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

-/+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- mature

- Active

- First post on the forums (need to be active on the forums)

- Number 16 needs to be worked on

- No Poll

- Other small things on your application 

Overall you are a nice and kind dude, you are really active and I respect you. I would recommend waiting until later and reapply for staff again. I just do not think you are ready currently to become staff. 

Always Good luck ~Calamity

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/25/2019 at 2:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:39 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

Signature.png

On 4/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 4/25/2019 at 3:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

As always, good luck! ~Steve

-Support

- You’ve abused on PD striking people with no authority 

- You scream and disrespect others 

- You were taken off the force

- changed your name to “I’m an abusive staff member”

- After your outburst you threatened to chargeback and you were banned for 4 hours 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 11:10 AM, GeneralDoge123YT said:

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes

? You realize you can’t be staff on a different server 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application
  • AND Just got banned for Mass RDM| Player Diss| Server Diss| saying the N word several times| and NITRP

Good luck ~Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

2 hours ago, Zage said:

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application
  • AND Just got banned for Mass RDM| Player Diss| Server Diss| saying the N word several times| and NITRP

Good luck ~Zage

-Support

-Only 119 words on q15

-no poll

-staff on another community

-1st post on you account

- aparly just got baned so how are you going to be staff of you get accepted

- sorry you just seam like a minge

How did you get MSGT 

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 5/2/2019 at 9:56 AM, Zage said:

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application

Good luck ~Zage

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||