[GL] Nick

GeneralDoge’s T-Mod Application - Denied

1. What is your in-game name?: MSGT GeneralDoge 1A41
  2. What is your steam name?: GeneralDoge123YT
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:96236639
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I have experience from other servers.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017 on militaryrp (but I stopped playing for a while)
  6. What date did you make your forums account? The day I got VIP+ on PoliceRP
  7. Current rank on server: VIP+
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5
  9. Have you donated? Yes
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

? You will be tested on it: 
  13. Timezone:  Western
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 
  15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank because I’ve had experience on different servers, I am not a minge I don’t troll or like to do anything that breaks the rules. I’ll mainly be on Administration but if the ratio is already filled then I would go rp unless told not too. I am usually always available and I will be able to respond very fast. I’m usually on PD but I will switch over any time to fill out the ratio. I understand that if I get denied/demoted I will not make threats I will just deal with it and find what I did wrong. I will improve to be a better person and admin on the server. 
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would jailtp them and tell them to read motd  then if there was a admin or a higher up I’d ask for permission to ban the guy for 1-4 Weeks for Staff Disrespect | Mass RDM | Minge | Appeal on the Forums gaminglight.com

-/+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- mature

- Active

- First post on the forums (need to be active on the forums)

- Number 16 needs to be worked on

- No Poll

- Other small things on your application 

Overall you are a nice and kind dude, you are really active and I respect you. I would recommend waiting until later and reapply for staff again. I just do not think you are ready currently to become staff. 

Always Good luck ~Calamity

Posted (edited)

- Support

- You made your forums account on Saturday, and this was your first post on it.

- Rarely seen on teamspeak.

- No poll.

- 15 doesn't meet required minimum word count (and you deleted the part about the required word count.)

- for 16, trial mods cannot ban and the correct punishment is listed in the staff handbook, leading me to believe that you haven't actually read it.

Overall, I just do not feel that you are ready for staff. Your application is decent but it has a lot of small errors that could have been easily avoided. You're pretty active ingame but I rarely see you on Teamspeak and this was your first forums post. If you get denied this time, I'd recommend rereading the staff handbook and taking a little bit more time on your application, as well as increasing your forums activity.

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

20 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

- 15 doesn't meet required minimum word count (and you deleted the part about the required word count.)

- for 16, trial mods cannot ban and the correct punishment is listed in the staff handbook, leading me to believe that you haven't actually read it.

Overall, I just do not feel that you are ready for staff. Your application is decent but it has a lot of small errors that could have been easily avoided. You're pretty active ingame but I rarely see you on Teamspeak and this was your first forums post. If you get denied this time, I'd recommend rereading the staff handbook and taking a little bit more time on your application, as well as increasing your forums activity.

5 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

-/+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- mature

- Active

- First post on the forums (need to be active on the forums)

- Number 16 needs to be worked on

- No Poll

- Other small things on your application 

Overall you are a nice and kind dude, you are really active and I respect you. I would recommend waiting until later and reapply for staff again. I just do not think you are ready currently to become staff. 

Always Good luck ~Calamity

On 4/25/2019 at 2:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:39 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

On 4/25/2019 at 3:39 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll.

As always, good luck! ~Steve

+/-Support

•  Decent activity In Game

• Poor activity in TS

• First forums post

• Poor Application 

• Incorrect/Incomplete Answers

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

-Support

- You’ve abused on PD striking people with no authority 

- You scream and disrespect others 

- You were taken off the force

- changed your name to “I’m an abusive staff member”

- After your outburst you threatened to chargeback and you were banned for 4 hours 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 11:10 AM, GeneralDoge123YT said:

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes

? You realize you can’t be staff on a different server 

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application
  • AND Just got banned for Mass RDM| Player Diss| Server Diss| saying the N word several times| and NITRP

Good luck ~Zage

1 minute ago, Zage said:

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application
  • AND Just got banned for Mass RDM| Player Diss| Server Diss| saying the N word several times| and NITRP

Good luck ~Zage

2 hours ago, Zage said:

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application

Good luck ~Zage

-Support

-Only 119 words on q15

-no poll

-staff on another community

-1st post on you account

- aparly just got baned so how are you going to be staff of you get accepted

- sorry you just seam like a minge

How did you get MSGT 

On 5/2/2019 at 9:56 AM, Zage said:

-SUPPORT

• Immature
  • Not active in TS
  • First forum Post
  • Incorrect Answers
  • You minge ingame 
  • Poor Application

Good luck ~Zage

Unfortunately, after an intensive review by the PoliceRP SMT team, this Application for Staff has been denied. Please re-apply in two weeks.